88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

Rachel McAdams doesn't have what it takes to really pull off that sexy-minimal look. On someone like Charlize Theron for example it would've been a knockout but on her it feels a bit underwhelming.

WOW Kerry's dress looks so cheap !

Last edited by a moderator:
Margot Robbie and Cate Blanchett are my favourites so far I think...

I'm loving that all of the women I've seen so far are in something very different from each other. No one really looks the same, and that's awesome.

Mullet: I read the interview and there's a mention about a project opening in April but can't remember what it was...

Rachel looked really good in that sideway pic, but from the front it's underwhelming. Will wait for more pics.

Kerri Washington...what was she thinking?

her yellow press-theme cover ("on the rebound!") and story where she talks about her divorce.. all without having put anything out recently or in the coming months, some sort of post-divorce marketing, it's almost anti-feminist, the celebrity equivalent of the 'I am sooo happy' selfie after a breakup. :lol:..

oh wow, i haven't even seen it. will have to check it out.

-------------------

Rachel MacAdams doesn't have what it takes to really pull off that sexy-minimal look.

so rare we don't see eye-to-eye wolkfolk, but actually i think rachel looks beautiful! love the colour, and her figure is killer. :heart:

I just want to shake Brie. I can't believe this is the dress she is going to win in.

I'm so bored by everyone. Who's going to bring it tonight? I feel like everyone is afraid of being some meme and playing it safe

It's not surprising. I had low expectations because I noticed that the past few years have been boring for Oscars fashion. I think Lupita stole the show two years in a row. I think it was THR who wrote an article about there being so many red carpets nowadays (and people dress up more than they used to) that there are now other opportunities to shine such as the MET Gala. So the actresses pick something safe for the big moment. I don't like it.

Cate looks like an '80s bridesmaid. She's officially lost her edge.

That's it. No one will save the day. No more hope.
I can't believe I stayed up for this crap.

Tina Fey
WtQkQDu.png

mcavoys tumblr

oh ... cate cut her hair?

in person i actually like her dress less. that seafoam pastel seems so dated, and yes, kind of bridesmaid-y. : /

Lady Gaga's outfit looks so forced, I'm annoyed with her already...
Tina Fey looks wonderful, from makeup to jewellery, to dress.
What a letdown is McAdams' dress from the front!

I actually really like Rachel's dress! It's not dated, for once. Love that colour with her eyes.

rachel, soarise, julianne and rooney all look nice
but seriously there are no knockouts
none that i've seen.
meh.
:ermm:

I think Charlotte Rampling looks the best tonight. Edgy, chic, sophisticated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->