88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

Rachel McAdams
TLxQlbs.jpg

Cate Blanchett
IjYqmlW.jpg

getty

Oh god Rooney.. really? her equivalent of blue jeans and white tee..

I don't know what Chrissy does besides being a bikini model and being married to some famous guy but that woman is everywhere! it's annoying, fantastic team she has.. they just always find a way to squeeze her in..

Brie's dress looks straight out of one of those fugly stores on broadway (dtla).

and Jennifer Garner is just pathetic...her Vanity Fair thing is unforgivable, I don't want to see her either. :lol:

what VF thing?? do tell! :huh::angel:

I don't think I like Julianne's look but can't say I hate it either. It's kinda growing on me.

Oh my god, I LOOOOOOOVE Naomi Watt's dress! She looks like a mermaid without being in the typical mermaid silhouette.

WOW @ McAdams. She and Soairse both look super hot, which I did not expect in the slightest. Blanchett is the best, as always.

OMG the womens on E! actually think Sandy Powell is Tilda Swinton. This is the most hilarious thing ever. It ust proves how pathetic and ridicule E! is. To think there's an editor of Marie Claire on the panel. And Kris Jenner judging redcarpet looks , hurts me in my stomache.

Julianne's dress ages her IMO. It's a chic look but a bit meh.

Cate Blanchett looks like Poison Ivy. Hate all the feather-flowers

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Giuliana, there's something so unexpected about Jennifer Garner wearing a boring black dress. I'm changing the channel now.

i like julianne's dress but it's not killer or anything.

cate and rachel both look nice in the pictures above.

Judging from the thumb, I love Rachel McAdams dramatic, sexy look.
I hate Cate's, too busy and matronly imo :(

This is the most painful fashion panel I had ever been forced to hear.
I'm actually in physical pain.:sick:

I just want to shake Brie. I can't believe this is the dress she is going to win in.

I'm so bored by everyone. Who's going to bring it tonight? I feel like everyone is afraid of being some meme and playing it safe

I like Cate's gown but the beading strongly reminds of what she wore when she won for Blue Jasmine. I love the colour on her though.

I'm watching TNT's RC and mostly they just let the cameras roll with no commentary LOL

Hair and makeup on Cate is perfect. Don't like the dress though. And we've seen that look from her before.

maybe this is the problem with stylists?
and hollywood as fashion business
there's no individuality and no spectacular fails...
people just keep it safe
even the fails are medium fails :lol:

what VF thing?? do tell! :huh::angel:
her yellow press-theme cover ("on the rebound!") and story where she talks about her divorce.. all without having put anything out recently or in the coming months, some sort of post-divorce marketing, it's almost anti-feminist, the celebrity equivalent of the 'I am sooo happy' selfie after a breakup. :lol:..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->