88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

Eddie Redmayne
3RViVqQ.jpg

getty

Up until now, Alicia is the best.
I just wish it was bigger and more dramatic.
I wish more people would go for that full skirted look.
I'm sick of the streamline look.

I love Saoirse's look! What a great colour.

I don't hate Alicia but I don't love it either. Still, easily her worst of this season.

Daisy looks so chic. Love the nod to her movie with her hair.

I keep wanting Sophie Turner to have a fashion moment, but she always picks such drab colours.

Sophie's beautiful, but I'm yeah the dress is a bit boring.

^Good thing her dress is biodegradable,
Cause she should put it in the trash right away.

I'm really upstet about Saoirse's look because the dress is actually very beautiful and interesting but it doesn't fit her style or personality AT ALL. Not that she can't be sexy, she looked very sexy in her own way at the Bafta's with the quriky column Burberry dress. This is just not her. And yes, the whole look, from the earrings to the hair, ages her a lot

I would've loved to see Jennifer Lawrence in her dress actually.

I can't stop laughing at Eddie's pose and expression. He looks constipated.

All of us here at TFS could do a better job styling these stars than their stylists. Such BLAH looks.

Sophie's hair is stunning.

I can see Naomi Watts behind Saoirse.

I appreciate the nod to her Irish roots with the colour, but I'm just watching her with Ryan now and the look ages her so much.

P.s. Naomi Watts has arrived in another column gown....

I just can't see Saoirse as a sexy girl. She is just too cute. The dress is gorg but it doesn't stand out. It is also not a dress a winner wears and I think she knows she isn't going to win.

Alicia's my favorite so far thought I really wish the dress was full length.

I like Daisy's dress and also wish it was full length too but at least she isn't a nominee. I don't have the length as much on a non-nominee.

The back of Oliva Wilde's dress is amaze but the front is awful.

Saoirse is refreshingly poised and elegant on the red carpet. No teapot poses or pouting. Hooray!

Column dress + big necklace is Naomi's go to look. Getting a bit old. Even if the colours of her dress are beautiful.

Oh no Naomi! This dress feels so last season!!!
So many actresses wore this color combo from
Armani Prive on previous red carpets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->