88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

Poor Jennifer Jason Leigh. You can tell she's uncomfortable in that. Probably Marchesa? Harvey Weinstein must have made her wear it.

Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher
btyRE0o.jpg

msantonyelchin tumblr

Oh, Brie :( She could have done so much better. Margot Robbie looks hot as usual but barely did any hair/makeup. Queen Cate, please come save the day!

I love Rooney's dramatic hair and makeup, nothing shockingly different but it works every time imo :smile:
Someone mentioned pedestrian hair, Brie is another victim... dress color is great though.

I really love Margot's look.

Even though it's another pale, lacey dress, I can't fault Rooney. She looks very chic.

Poor Brie - what a bland note to end on.

I'm shocked about Brie.
So cheap looking. It's all wrong.

Rooney's dress looked better on TV.

Chrissy is always so desperate. That's the vibe I get from her.

Rooney looks amazing but i feel like i've seen this look from her before

Rooney is in custom Givenchy I think, honestly I may be biased because it looks a lot like that white dress she wore to the MET Ball ( Riccardo...) but honestly since everybody looks so safe her look is a big breath of fresh air. I love it !! The hair is once again flawless. The dress could be McQueen though actually. The embroidery is gorgeous.

Can't believe Gucci made Brie Larson look like a country singer at the CMA. Can't believe she'll win an Oscar in that. Also, hate the hair. Everybody's hairstyles are so plain.

I really hope Cate Blanchett comes and shut it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heidi Klum looks ridiculous.
Rooney looks amazing imo. Love the whole look.

well I think Brie looks great. Her hair and makeup is perfect and her dress fits her perfectly.

Rooney has worn that same exact dress a million times before. Boring :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->