88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

I just can't see Saoirse as a sexy girl. She is just too cute. The dress is gorg but it doesn't stand out. It is also not a dress a winner wears and I think she knows she isn't going to win.

But I think it's good for her to step out of her comfort zone and show that she can be versatile. Both on screen and off.

I love the color(s) of Naomi dress, the shape is so basic and boring though...

Olivia Munn
dpJCGCp.jpg

msantonyelchin tumblr

But I think it's good for her to step out of her comfort zone and show that she can be versatile. Both on screen and off.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "sexy" route is deliberate move by her team. Just like J-Law did at her first Oscars, it could open up more options for her - not just playing the girl next door roles.

Not gonna lie, Olivia Munn's look is great. So chic. But has she done something to her face?

Omg Alicia's dress first shocked me, now I think that is OK, but still disappointed. Saorise looks amazing, and I like Daisy too, even if i'm confused by the ruffle on the waist.

The sheer panel on Olivia Wilde's dress cheapen the whole look. It looks more Georges Chakra than Valentino.

Jennifer Jason Leigh is way too cool and edgy to be stuck wearing such mundane dresses. It looks like Marchesa, but I think it's Rodarte.

Oh no, Brie's dress looks cheap. You really want to win an Oscar in that.

^Yes! I prefer ugly than safe and boring.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "sexy" route is deliberate move by her team. Just like J-Law did at her first Oscars, it could open up more options for her - not just playing the girl next door roles.

Exactly, it's a calculeted move.

I'm not quite sure about Brie's gown. They did a full body video pan shot of it. i just need to see pics and actual movement of it.

CATE COME SAVE THE DAY!

Wow, Rooney in Givenchy! Thank you for wowing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brie's dress looks like something from the high street, totally inappropriate for the Oscars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->