88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

Rooney... looks ok. Love the makeup. Love her funky hair. Those sheer dresses have been so overplayed though, it's hard to like anything like that now. Plus that tummy cutout? She can do better.

I think the theme of the night is
you'd never guess who I'm wearing.
Many of the dresses I would have never guessed the designer.

MArgot Robbie
vV3jumt.jpg

getty

no one should wear Michele's Gucci to the Oscars, just imagine she wins in that horrible dress:rofl:

Something like Bel Powley's BAFTAs dress would've been perfect for Brie. This dress doesn't even look like Michele made it.

Margot looking very Farrah Fawcett.

Brie looks like she's wearing a prom dress.

I swear I've seen Rooney in that same dress and hair several times before.

Margot Robbie dress comes from that black hole between Jane Fonda's style and JLO's. It's custom Saint Laurent I think, not really sure if I like it. She looks very beautiful and I like the beachy hair and natural makeup but the dress is a bit too Vegas for the Oscars IMO;

who's rooney's dress from? i know i've seen it before, it's driving me mad lol

Rooney is another Sofia Vegara. Reliant on a certain style always. But only one is called redundant.

Aww, poor Brie. What a miss. Everything about the look is so cheap. Can't remember the last Best Actress winner who was dressed this badly. I'd imagine every designer would've loved to dress her, and she went with a prom dress?

Also, are all the hairstylists in Hollywood on strike?

I LOVE Margot's look!
The only thing that bothers me is that clutch. should have been silver and no fringe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->