A Bag For Your Books - School Bag Recommendations

Originally posted by nora@May 13th, 2004 - 2:48 pm
has anyone mentioned one of those seatbelt bags?

nornor

messenger bags
I like the XL black one. Kind of like a poor's man's Bottega Veneta :lol: Well, at $120, not that poor.

57293-p.jpg

i really would invest a lot in one, bags like prada, gucci totes or vuitton totes will not break for years, that's the whole point. and go for something classic that'll last till u graduate! im in my second year and i could still use the same tote if i wanted to :rolleyes:

Hey everyone! I'm in definite need of of a back to school bag, I love Chanel, Dior, etc. I love cute little clutches and totes. So, any help would be useful! Thanks!! :wink:

any more ideas guys? I just realized I'm going to need a tote for fall. I want the large Vanessa Bruno but net-a- is sold out right now and though I've emailed them I don't know if they are going to get more in.
I want something cheap though. Because I just spent all my money today on things unrelated to totes. I'm not saying 50 cheap i'm just saying, no LV (which I wouldn't want anyway).

I think I might just check out this Gap bag tomorrow. Good size, shape and colors.
ga249813-01p1.jpg

A couple ideas from Yoox that I stumbled upon- I think I like the C'N one best.

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 14 2004, 09:28 AM
I think I might just check out this Gap bag tomorrow. Good size, shape and colors.
ga249813-01p1.jpg

[snapback]331704[/snapback]​

I really like this one. How much could it be?

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Aug 14 2004, 05:39 AM
I really like this one. How much could it be?
[snapback]331844[/snapback]​
asdiklon, the suede tote is $78 :flower:

Originally posted by brian@Aug 14 2004, 01:43 PM
asdiklon, the suede tote is $78 :flower:
[snapback]331853[/snapback]​

Thanx!

So it`ll be about $90 here, I guess... But its all right if its leather.

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 14 2004, 07:28 AM
ga249813-01p1.jpg

[snapback]331704[/snapback]​

I want one, very good price...

I like my school stuff very plain, and black, i've got two school bags that I use depending on the day ahead.
- very plain black backpack made of corduroy from Rocky (H&M)
- plain nylon black laptop bag that's big enough to hold all my books and stuff

Could someone please help me by suggesting a good bag for college? I need it to be very big so I can fit folders in it and I want it in a sort of unique colour. Also, hopefully something that's quite classic. I'd love the Balenciaga Le Dix Motorcycle bag Ashley Olsen has but I'm not sure how much it costs over here in England or if it is big enough! Any suggestions would be appreciated! :heart:

Helmut Lang does beautiful messenger bags. There is a thread somewhere on bags for college on this forum, try searching for it.

Originally posted by Orochian@May 6 2004, 09:21 PM
....15 grand....That's oh, what, a year's worth of tuition fee, plus or minus a few grand? That's peanuts! :innocent:

Yeah, I'm sure that has helped tremendously.
[snapback]247213[/snapback]​

Marcj said it was $1500, no need for the sarcasm, but that still is a little ridiculous.

You should get one that you're not afraid to beat up, because school bags take a beating.

I recommend Land's End or LL Bean bags. I've had them throughout my school career and have no complaints. And they have a lifelong guarantee. So - yeah, go for them. They have different styles as well. And you can get interesting colors as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->