Aaron Tveit

littlepaperstars

Reaction score

Best known for playing Tripp Van Der Bilt on Gossip Girl and probably from his guest spot in the final series of Ugly Betty. Recently played James Franco's lover in Howl and appears in Girl Walks into a Bar. But he's a bit of a Broadway gem, currently play Frank Abagnale Jr (the Leo Dicaprio role) in the musical version of Catch Me If You Can.

F**k Yeah Aaron Tveit

Thank you for the thread! I completely adore him!

Glad someone else does! He's a real triple threat.
Aaron in Catch Me If You can on Broadway

Broadwayworld.com

Can't believe he doesn't have more fans here! Playing on Team Catch Me for the Broadway Baseball League.

F**k Yeah Aaron Tveit

At Barnes & Noble Catch Me If you Can Cast recording signing

Love him with Norbet in this!

I've herd Aaron's name thrown around several times by my theater geek friends (whom I love because they keep me in the know ^_^) and having just checked out video's from the musical, I'd say, count me as a new supporter of his work. I have a friend who saw him in Catch Me If You Can and said he was amazing. And that he was so nice and friendly after the show. She was even able to get pictures with him. Which is really nice to hear about an up-and-coming star because so often they are stuck up. I have a feeling Aaron with have a good career in acting... plus he's quite good looking. :crush:

Broadway is really lacking in young male leads really there's only really him Johnathan Gallagher jr, Jon Groff and Gavin Creel at the moment who can really open a show on reputation. I really Aaron's work. Obviously through my job I've known of him for several years through Hairspray, Wicked, Next To Normal and now Catch Me If You Can. He's incredibly talented and I hope the film and Tv work side of things picks up for him too. That said next season they're planning on bringing Ghost the musical to Broadway from London (I'm kind of 'meh' about the show) and I'd love to see him play Sam.

Love Aaron, but I don't know what his purpose would be. Tripp was completely ruined last season.

I really like the bro-mantic shows on USA, but I wonder if there's room for another one? If it does get picked up and is successful, Aaron would be set for a while.

The only part of the scenario that bothers me is that this show will put him out of the running for the lead in Ghost on Broadway which is a shame. I hope it's a goer though, it seems to have a great pedigree, these things are always a risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->