Academy Awards 2004

heath is a jerk in interviews.. not sure why he acts so aloof and "too" cool he hasnt had a good movie in .. or ever. he is cute though!

johnny depp was so nice on the red carpet.... is it THAT HARD? he was cute, funny ....

did sandra bullock lose a ton of weight like nicole, or is it just me?

[who is still laughing at joan's comment about nicole's weight loss] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Mar 4th, 2004 - 1:43 pm
did sandra bullock lose a ton of weight like nicole, or is it just me?

[who is still laughing at joan's comment about nicole's weight loss] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what did she say?

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 9:03 am

Ickiest Pre-Show Moment: Keisha Castle-Hughes, 13, made the mistake of telling the uber-annoying Billy Bush that the one person she really wanted to meet at the Oscars was Johnny Depp because he's a "stud." Bush took it upon himself to introduce the young "Whale Rider" thespian to the Sexiest Man Alive, prompting the normally tasteful Chris Connelly to utter the following: "It's a love connection."Ew. Ew. Ew.

I was embarrassed for both of them as I was watching that part. It was ridiculous and both looked really uncomfortable. Billy made it look as if he was presenting a ''woman'' to Johnny, but hey, she's only 13. It was such an akward moment. :wacko:
I felt so awkward when I saw that :shock: Keisha Castle-Hughes, the poor thing, looked mortified - I think Johnny handled it well though, he was very polite - I think he was trying to make the sitation a little less embarassing for her

Billy Bush is such a :doh: there are no words to describe that man :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->