Alanis Morissette

Alanis Morissette - 'Tour 2008' Promo Pic (celebcity).

Alanis Morissette @ the Today Show 23.5.08 - celebutopia.

Alanis Morissette - Flavors Of Entanglement *Promo Pics* 2008 -celebutopia.

Alanis Morissette - Reed Saxon shoot at a rehearsal studio in Burbank, May 14
CU

Alanis arrives at Letterman taping 6/10

AlanisMori_20080610-03.jpg

AlanisMori_20080610-06.jpg

fabulousfreak.

Alanis Morissette -Performs On NBC's "Today" Show. 05/23/08 - celebutopia.

Alanis Morissette - Page Six Magazin - celebutopia.

[June 15th 2008]

Alanis Morisette performs during the first concert of the Rock in Rio Madrid music festival in Arganda del Rey, Spain, June 27

celebutopia

Alanis Morissette, Greg Williams photoshoot, celebutopia.

Alanis Morissette
Canadian star draws huge crowd in Chelmsford
Alanis Morissette news, reviews, video and tour dates
Add Alanis Morissette to MyNME
Alanis Morissette drew a massive crowd to the Main Stage at V Festival in Chelmsford today (August 16), ending with a run of her biggest hits.
Singing half of the first track 'Uninvited' from offstage, Morissette headbanged through the rest of the song after joining her five-piece band.
The best-received songs, however, were those from her 1995 album 'Jagged Little Pill'.
After performing tracks including 'Hand In My Pocket' and 'Moritorium', the singer launched into her three biggest hits, the heavy 'You Oughta Know', and ballads 'Ironic' and 'Thank U', the latter taken from her 1998 album 'Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie'.
Saying little to the crowd, other than thanking them, Morissette flashed a peace sign to her fans as her set drew to a close.
Alanis Morissette performed:

'Uninvited'
'All I Really Want'
'Eight Easy Steps'
'Everything'
'Hand In My Pocket'
'Moritorium'
'You Oughta Know'
'Ironic'
'Thank U'

And to be honest, i really thought she was amazing. One of the best songs she performed was Ironic. I loved how the crowd reacted and yes, she was just WOW!

It's good to see that Alanis got a great reception after all these years. I'm from the UK and I didn't realise how popular she was to the English.

Shame on Channel 4 for only showing just one minute of her performing Hand in my Pocket! The crowd really seemed to love it, though!

Is she doing well with her new album?
We almost dont hear anything about her here in Mexico
i just saw her video underneath on VH1 and i loved her new look, i wish she does good with the album!

Alanis Morissette 2008-08-16 - performs at the V Festival at Hylands Park
celeb-city

Is she doing well with her new album?
We almost dont hear anything about her here in Mexico
i just saw her video underneath on VH1 and i loved her new look, i wish she does good with the album!
I don't know how the album is doing, but it's definitely an improvement to her last album. The song Underneath is wonderful.

Alanis Morissette departs LAX Airport - 06/18/09 (tlfan.to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->