Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter

^^ luckily, it's not for us to judge. and i'm sure the guy who is getting paid to judge will consider more than the phone call.

canuckcutie said:
" was unaware that on a gossip message board I needed to post sources for something clearly labeled as speculation."

You don't, some posters here are just like to throw their weight around.
An oddly romantic notion.

that's because you and your mother were having an argument. Ireland's calls went to voicemail
(they weren't in a heated discussion) and typical Alec flairs up again, tirades again. the man is known for his extreme temper.

tuttyfruit said:
my mom has said worse things to me before.... like one day when we had a huuuuuge fight ....

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookyGirl said:
I honestly can't believe some people here are actually defending this man. :blink: Calling his daughter a 'pig' is not a big deal? 'He's just stressed out'?! I mean sure, my mother has said worst things to me but it's not because of that that i find it acceptable! Are you going to talk to your kids like this?! :doh:

Maybe I'm alone on this but I don't know him. I don't think anybody here knows him....and to be honest I really like to give people, humans, the benefit of the doubt. If I don't witness an event firsthand, it's hearsay. If I hear a clip, then it might be taken out of context. I guess I just don't like to judge too harshly when I don't know the other person...

Nobody is saying it's "acceptable" per se but that the whole situation has been blown ridiculously out of proportion. Parents say this to their children all around the world and it doesn't make them care any less, it doesn't make them monsters - but luckily for them it wasn't recorded and distributed around the world.

Nobody intends to say these things but everybody makes mistakes. Isn't that why Homer Simpson is such a popular character? He loses his temper, he makes mistakes, but underneath it all he really cares...he was one of the first characters portraying a normal parent. Slightly off topic but you get what I mean...

I dislike the fact that he's being portrayed as a monster. People here act as if they know him so well "oh Alec loses his temper all the time!" whatever. Most of that is speculation and some people have bad tempers (like me) but it doesn't make them horrible people.

Kthx

Anastasia said:
I didn't say it was a fact. I said it was speculation.

I was unaware that on a gossip message board I needed to post sources for something clearly labeled as speculation.

There's a difference between gossip and stuff you make up. Fine, say 'Oh, I think Alec's third toe from the left on his right foot is duck egg blue' but don't go and base a whole character judgement of him on it...

IMO we are on the wrong track.... this is not a discussion about Kim and Alec, the court decided that a child stays with mother, and if someone have a single proof, like this tape that Kim is not a good mother, that let us know...
Until then, can someone explain to me why was Alec on The View, where he had a chance to say a lot of nice stuff about his kid, he kept saying how his wife was this and that and how he got a call from his mummy, who was very sick... blah blah... and then tears???
would you like to see your father acting like a little girl in one of the most popular tv shows????? what will other children think of Ireland's parents?
and i do not think that Kim is the one who gave away the tape... probably some lawer did it, or someone inside to take good money for it, cos Kim was very quiet about her daughter, and i think both Alec and Kim would never put this in public.

PrinceOfCats said:
There's a difference between gossip and stuff you make up. Fine, say 'Oh, I think Alec's third toe from the left on his right foot is duck egg blue' but don't go and base a whole character judgement of him on it...

I didn't know this at all. I thought the entirely Godly creation was based upon making bold deductions based on the color of Alec's toes, which you heard about from somebody else who saw it firsthand. Like, somehow I know Paul McCartney sleeps with his eyes open and is a mean drunk, and I got that from the lines of "Helter Skelter" (me and Manson. Charles, not Marilyn). It's purely deductive reasoning, logic, y'see.

Someone just needs to experience a miraculous bunion cure from my Deductive Powers, and we'll start a religion from Alec Baldwin's feet. His third toe on the left I've heard, BTW, is shaded in Essie's "Ballet Slippers". I got that tip from his pedicurist's chauffuer. God's truth.

PrinceOfCats said:

I just love your selective reading skills. I didn't make anything up. I repeated something I heard elsewhere. There is a difference. Canuckcutie heard the same rumor - we must be in cahoots.

I don't know why I'm bothering, since you'll fail to read this post as well, and make up something I said to respond to.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing I thought when I finally listened to the damn thing was, "the kid leaked it". It's her cellphone, after all. No one suggested that idea to me. The whole situation is not terribly Rashomon-like--more "which side are you on?"

Having the kid be the one who leaked the message just makes the whole family trinity appear self-centered attention-wh*re criers of "Victim!" Then we all can relax: "What f*cking whackjobs these Hollywood types are! Even the kid's playing for sympathy!"

It's tidy. It feels true. Whether it is true doesn't matter to a proper gossipmonger such as myself. I mean, my polar opposite is pretty much rich divorced folks and their big, big feelings. They can go feel 'em.

Hmm...I guess maybe the kid showed it to her friend and it got out of control

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->