*bwgreyscale.com*
alldolledup_bw01.JPG

alldolledup_bw02.JPG

alldolledup_bw04.JPG

alldolledup_bw05.JPG

alldolledup_bw06.JPG

Vintage Mischa said:
I tried uploading the picture of me and Alessandra and i got this message

The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1600 x 1600. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 2592 x 1944.

can anyone tell me how to manually resize my file to 1600 X 1600? because i haven't a clue. :P
If you're on a Windows computer you can use Paint or a similar graphics program to resize your picture. Just right click on the file name of your image, and select "Open with ...Paint".

Then in Paint go to Help and select the item for "resizing" and it will tell you how to do that. Also look for help on "cropping pictures" if you need to trim the picture.

To put the picture in the WWW you can use http://www.tinypic.com but your picture can be maximum 256 KB size. Then you put a link to the image here in the forum.

Or... you can just email me the pictures as an attachment and I can do all it for you.
email "adams7 at shaw dot ca" <---< note I am disguising my address to hide it from spam robots.

She's really nice and I'd like to see what she looks like in normal life. I made a little music video with her in it a while back, I posted it here I think. Or maybe it was another forum, anyway people really liked it, a mix of video and still pictures of her mostly in sportswear.

Oh, Mischa, I somehow missed your picture of Alessandra from a couple of pages back, there it is! Well she looks good but without the modelization could go ALMOST unnoticed in a crowd. You're nice looking too!

I have a couple of friends who lived in NY, always seeing famous people, one is still there as a photographer & sometimes gets to photograph them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alessandra Ambrosio @ BMW F1 Unveiling HQ's

My favorite model of all!

Some Mixed HQ Candids..

I also only keep HQ pictures of Alessandra and others like (Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Bianca Balti, Carmen Kass, Caroline Trentini, Gisele Bundchen, Heather Marks, Isabeli Fontana, Jessica Stam, Julia Stegner, Kate Moss, Karolina Kurkova, Michelle Alves and many, many more) so just ask if you want, i literally have thousands, and all HQ!!

Here some of them

Attachments

• VS_Sexy_Vol3___Alessandra_Ambrosio___02.jpg
    VS_Sexy_Vol3___Alessandra_Ambrosio___02.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 35
  • VS_Sexy_Vol3___Alessandra_Ambrosio___01.jpg
    VS_Sexy_Vol3___Alessandra_Ambrosio___01.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 39
  • VS_Sexy_Vol3___Alessandra_Ambrosio___03.jpg
    VS_Sexy_Vol3___Alessandra_Ambrosio___03.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 59
Alessandra Ambrosio Mixed Runway HQ

Another bunch of selected pics of the beautiful Alessandra!

NEWO said:
Another super hot picture!

:woot: Many thanks NEWO. You're just too good to us! Your pix of the ambrosial Alessandra are simply heavenly!! Feel free to post as many as you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->