Alexander McQueen F/W 11.12 : Raquel Zimmermann by David Sims

Raquel is just awesome. She's so good for McQueen. The quality of the photograph isn't reliable enough to make a decision to be honest. Excited to see it HQ though.

Amazing! I love the effects! it reminds me of Beyonce`s video for Sweet Dreams when she was in the vintage Mugler! I love it! Raquel slays!

^ Could not agree more. When I saw it in Love Magzine, I kept returning to it and just stared at it. Gorgeous:heart:

Very original and alien-like, thats why I love this ad.
Good job, Sarah! :clap:

^oh my wow.

although, part of it reminds me of voldemort's death scene :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a beautiful setting and the dress and shoes are fantastic. Obviously it's meant to have an extraterrestrial feel to it, but it strikes me more as a movie poster than a fashion campaign.

This is beyond beautiful I don't even know how to express m feeling toward it.

This campaign leaves me feeling cold. I know the collection was supposed to be Ice Queens, but it just feels empty to me even if it's visually stunning.

Striking images and the first one is just totally unreal. :heart:
Eerie, mysterious and a visual treat.
Thanks ADLET:flower:

If you go on the site ( alexandermcqueen.com ) you can see an animated version of the first add in #33 .. pretty intense!

i find it hard to believe that this photoshoppy mess is the product of sarah and david sims....all that photoshop seems like an afterthought. :(

Woah...just cant find a word to describe the campaign.
Its just absolutely gorgeous, absolutely stunning, absolutely epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->