Alexis Bledel

Mmm...i think it's lighter red-ish shade...is she experimenting with colours or what?

I do like the hair color. I have a hunch that it will grown on most here... :flower:

the new hair aged her a bit... or made her look her actual age :rolleyes:

the last dress is awesome. it really looks good with that hair, but actually i do not like that hair-colur.

Her birthday was yesterday, September 16th. She's now 29. Happy Birthday, Alexis!

I like that last dress a lot, the shoes look a little too big though. As far as her new hair, I kind of like it, it's something different. I don't quite love it and still think she looks best as with a darker color but it's a nice change.

I think her hair's growing on me. I agree that it has aged her a bit, which isn't actually a bad thing considering how young she still actually looks for her age.

I love her latest outfit, especially her yellow platforms. They're Giuseppe Zanotti, aren't they?

In those last photos, her hair looks much lighter. I really like it, it's nice to see her mix things up a bit.
And a belated happy birthday to her (29, wow!) I've just realised, with her dark hair I've also seen Rory Gilmore in her, but her new hair colour makes me refer to her as Alexis Bledel - funny that :D

After flicking back through 2 pages of people saying they love her hair, I am not disappointed!
I love love love that red dress on her. Good fashion forward choices!! She looks lovely too.

9/28: Alexis Bledel on set of her new movie, Violet & Daisy,
in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City; Her costar is Saoirse Ronan.

JustJared via
Flynetonline

Dark again? The hair is gonna suffer for the constant color changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donna tartan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->