Alexis Bledel

Not really a fan of the dress she wore at the premiere but she still manages to look good :lol: also I think the new hair colour it's a nice change, it suits her! (although I prefer the dark brown :P)

any reviews of her new film?

She's been a bit busy lately, no? Glad to see it! Glad she has a couple of movies coming out in the near future.

Somehow I LOVE that grey/greenish dress from the Press Conference, eventhough it is such a pale colour and could easily make her look washed out. But it fits her perfectly!!

The Premiere dress is horrible though!!! At least the top part, I quite like the "skirt part" ...

Actresses Maggie Grace (L) and Alexis Bledel attend the Monique Lhuillier Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on September 13, 2010 in New York City.

wireimage

Actress Alexis Bledel attends the Halston Spring 2011 presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at on September 13, 2010 in New York City.

I love this look...

33ytjf8.jpg

2lm5kjl.jpg

wireimage

There is something strange about the latest look... Black tights maybe?

The hair is...nice, i think. I don't know, i have always seen her as a brunette, i guess i will have to get use to this new look.

To me she has been looking impeccable during fashion week!

Are she and Maggie Grace good friends?

9/13: Alexis Bledel departs from Pearson International Airport after attending the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival.

Zimbio.com via Bauer Griffin

Love her red hair! She's beautiful as a brunette but this is a nice change :smile:. And she looks stunning in that little red dress :wub:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis Bledel celebrates W Magazine's September issue at Saks Fifth Avenue on September 14, 2010 in New York City.

Wearing Prabal Gurung:
00310m.jpg

Alexis Bledel attends the Mulberry Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Week Party at Soho House on September 14, 2010 in New York City.

life, style

I definitely love that girl. And very glad to see her more often.

I'm sorry, but she looks HAWT at the W event. :blush:

I don't hate that hair as much as I thought I would. It's a nice change for her (as long as she eventually changes back, of course! :P)

So much Alexis! I love her new 'do, and she looks great in all the dresses, (that red dress is lovely on her) I think my favourite is the airport outfit, I love her candid style, especially when it's so rarely photographed.

Alexis Bledel at US Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers At "Lavo" In New York City, September 15th 2010

superiorpics

wait, wait: is Alexis going blonde? I mean, in the last pictures, her hair looks even lighter. IMO, she still looks gorgeous (especially with her eyes), but she should stick to either red or dark brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->