Alexis Bledel

So beautiful! Love the splash of color and print in what could have been a really boring outfit. And her skin omg so perfect!

I love when she hits it straight-on. :heart: I am seriously over-the-moon happy!

She looks lovely as always but I don't like the red shoes, they're distracting.

Adds

What a babe... lovely outfit and I simply adore her hair...:heart:

wireimage

Alexis Bledel cozies up to her boyfriend, British model John Paul, during a special dinner at Plein Sud’s private dining room inside The Smyth Hotel in NYC’s TriBeCa on Tuesday (September 7).

justjared.com

The Conspirator still:
theconspirator-bledel-long-tiff-review.jpg

theplaylist

^That kind of make up is the one that makes her look younger, almost like a child.

Actress Alexis Bledel arrives at the 'The Conspirator' Premiere held at Roy Thomson Hall during the 35th Toronto International Film Festival on September 11, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.

getty

The dress is a little unflattering in the upper chest area. :ninja:

"Sensation" Portraits - 2010 Toronto International Film Festival
September 11, 2010 - Guess Portrait Studio
Toronto, ON Canada

20r1wjm.jpg

wireimage

"Conspirator" Press Conference - 2010 Toronto International Film Festival
September 11, 2010 - the Hyatt Regency
Toronto, ON Canada

wireimage

I really don't like this dress and hopefully the hair color is for a movie.

wireimage

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone loves her with dark hair (and I'm no exception), but I pretty much like that reddish-light-brown. maybe because she is going red or something, does anyone know? (in fact, when Alexis was a baby, she had red hair)

9/11: Alexis Bledel arriving at the press conference for the movie 'The Conspirator' during the 35th Toronto International Film Festival 2010 in Toronto, Canada.

Photo Wenn

Alexis Bledel from 'Sensation' poses for a portrait during the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival in Guess Portrait Studio at the Hyatt Regency Hotel on September 11, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.

Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->