img13011rb8.jpg

vogue

alicevy2.jpg

ninemsn

Height - 6'1/185cm
Eyes - Grey
Hair - Strawberry Blonde

She's from Melbourne, Australia.

As part of her prize she will be signed with Priscilla's and will shoot an editorial for Vogue Australia. She will also be the face of Napoleon Cosmetics.

damn it, I didnt get to watch the eplisode yet!

anywayyyys in that case I am a little disappointed. Still hope steph gets a modelling gig cause I woulda chosen steph over alice. Either winning would be ok though

I didn't like her hair much in the finale (or during RAFW) - too red. Still, definitely my choice for the win. Congrats Alice! ...although she'll probably never read this.

She's really lovely! I love her features. More photos?

damn it, I didnt get to watch the eplisode yet!

anywayyyys in that case I am a little disappointed. Still hope steph gets a modelling gig cause I woulda chosen steph over alice. Either winning would be ok though

Sorry :doh:
But to get to this thread you probably would have saw it linked in the AusNTM thread, as this actual thread was posted 13hrs ago (so not on the first couple of pages of SC), in which case you shouldn't have been looking in the AusNTM thead in the first place if you didn't want to be spoiled! :lol:

lol Doh! Also haven't seen the episode yet ----

Its okay, don't mind too much, was rooting for Alice to win anyways!

Sorry :doh:
But to get to this thread you probably would have saw it linked in the AusNTM thread, as this actual thread was posted 13hrs ago (so not on the first couple of pages of SC), in which case you shouldn't have been looking in the AusNTM thead in the first place if you didn't want to be spoiled! :lol:
Oh thats alright hah. I wouldnt be suprized that alice won realistically anyways knowing the judges. I was just rooting for Steph more cause she seems more fitting. I actually went straight to page 13 or something and saw a random alice but I didnt realize it was the Aus-ntm alice then I saw she won and was like oh bummer!

Definitely the right winner. I can't wait to see her work.

Tall! I like that about her. Her eyes just seem kind of saggy, and it makes her look worn out.

I knew Alice would win!

Thanks so much for starting this thread *Bianca* :smile:

Yeah, Ruthie, I can see what you mean, they droop down a little.

Honestly, I think #15 is the worst pic of her. I don't know why the program/website uses the pre-makeover pics of the girls so much?

Alice's strength is most definitely the runway. I really hope we'll see her internationally soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->