Alice Burdeu

:wub:

she was my favourite all along..I'm so happy that she won:heart:

Sorry, I think I messed up the code for the video... trying again...

Her finalist commercial.

oh gosh..Bianca you should not have posted that whilst am intending to do research:lol:

I've watched it three times now:lol:

^ :lol: how funny I've watched it heaps of times & I'm trying to write a paper :lol: How distracting is it!

^^does it seem normal that she would have her myspace set to public:unsure::innocent:

and then allow those nasty comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her hair the way it is in my avatar the best:heart:

^^maybe it was part of their contract:rofl:

or it's fake..she has no personal photos:ermm:

Myspace comments make me weep for our generation. Someone actually bothered to post this on Alice's:
you representing australia..god!!
steph and jordan should have been final two, you should have gone a long time ago! you sat there last night like a stunned dumb drained out crack wh*re! shame on you

WTF? It makes me really sad.

^same:(

I assume that that person does not really have a taste for high fashion models, but even so I detest that people think they can say that..:(

It prolly wouldn't come so soon because she only just won, as in it is different cause she didn't know she is the winner before the show aired.

Apparently Steph has been signed to Priscillas too.

That's Alice's real myspace, not a fake :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw this girl, I could scarcely believe she was a reality show contestant. She is so gorgeous and looks very regal. Why would she have to enter a competition anyway as I believe any agency would love to add her?

Yes, in fact according the the official AusNTM website, an agency did want her...

"Alice was spotted by NEXT agency when she was overseas a few years ago, but felt she was too young to model at the time."

fox8.tv/antm

This girl is growing on me tons and tons! :heart: I really like her. Someone who is Myspace friends with her should send her a message about her thread on here! :D

I'm not on her friends list, but I sent her a message yesterday with this address. I don't know if shell read it or not, but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->