Alice Burdeu

I actually saw her walk during Oz Fashion week, and love the way she moves. It's very sinewy and snake-like. She just knows what to do with her arms and how to hold her body, which is rare for a girl so tall.

I love Alice...best winner of any top model ever!

^ I agree as well, I've never been this impressed with a winner!

She's going to be a star! Hope to see her on major runways and/or booking major campaigns

From The Herald Sun

THE winner of Australia's Next Top Model, Alice Burdeu, was still on cloud nine yesterday and looking forward to Europe.

A couple of the show's contestants snubbed Burdeu on Tuesday night, but she could not care less.

Burdeu will head to New York in a couple of months, before setting her sights on the catwalks of Paris and Milan.

I'm SO excited for her! She was my top 3 from the beginning!

Quite impressive for an ANTM contestant but I cringed when she said "most bestest" in the video. Poor grammar just really annoys me :D

^ Aww really? I found that kind of cute :smile: But then I presumed that she did it on puropse.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was sooooooooo immature how Jane snubbed Alice at the finale. It was so something you would do when you are 6 years old...

she's so pretty!

0,,5515099,00.jpg
0,,5514414,00.jpg

0,,5515091,00.jpg
0,,5515097,00.jpg
0,,5515094,00.jpg

news.com.au

i can't wait to see her do runway - and i have a feeling winning the competition won't hinder her success (as it has done for past winners)
i'm glad the producers didn't bow to pressure and let steph win - because there's so much controversy over alice's weight :rolleyes:

thanks! I'll post the pics here :flower:
antmwinneraliceom4.jpg

antm3final6pl6.jpg
antm3final3yc0.jpg

antm3final1fb3.jpg

antm3alicefinalcx7.jpg

who

I've decided I'm actually happy she has the bright red hair because she lives in my area so if I ever see a bright red flash of hair I'll know it's her! B:(lol:(I suppose her height and lovely face would give it away just as easily too :P )

I don't want to be a stormy petrel, but in my opinion she's too tall to succeed, and may end up like Eva Poloniova, only doing a few shows like Dior or McQueen before sinking into oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->