Reaction score
13613495_10154289603593607_1048698595640287072_o.jpg

kylie-jenner-allure-cover-story-01.jpg

kylie-jenner-allure-cover-story-02.jpg

kylie-jenner-allure-cover-story-03.jpg

kylie-jenner-allure-cover-story-04.jpg

kylie-jenner-allure-cover-story-05.jpg

allure.com

This is actually stunning! I would've gone without the hand, but nonetheless stunning. I also am in love with the editorial. I love how carefree and happy she looks.

There will never be an end to them

Why would anyone over the age of 25 have an interest or care about what Kylie Jenner has to say?

I'm over this family. Sorry.

Shoving her down my throat actually works.
I'm starting to like her.

It's ironic how natural looking PlastiKylie is.

Why would anyone over the age of 25 have an interest or care about what Kylie Jenner has to say?

I'm over this family. Sorry.

Well, it is somewhat of a mystery why the general public remains interested in this family, but it's undeniable that they are still very much part of the zeitgeist. Kylie in particular has had tremendous success lately with her makeup products and her app. At this point, pretty much everyone in the family has branched out to projects outside the reality show and been wildly successful. And honestly, maybe their business acumen is more worthy of aspiration than the mediocre acting or musical talent that your average Allure covergirl possesses.

Concerning the cover, I think it's by far the best Kylie's ever had, the editorial photos have a bit of personality (more so than Kim or Kendall). She really looks beautiful. The more natural makeup and styling really suits her.

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess it makes sense because she has a beauty brand that is doing very well. But ive also heard that the quality isnt great. It would be interesting to see if she discusses her working process at all. Im sure she is barely even involved in it

The cover story is stunning, Kylie is milles better model than Kendall.

"How Kylie Has Changed Beauty"

Good lord....

I'd say she has to be perfectly honest. This is absolutely stunning. I love it when magazines style her simply. As we always say, she's a far better model than Kendall. She's more natural.

And the comments about her face project more unnecessary nastiness into the world! Go you for that.

I like the cover, specially that it was shot outdoors.

But that stupid tagline...

2unyagz.jpg

my cap

Good lord....

(High pitched laughter)

Remember! She's the same girl who says she made it trendy to wear wigs :lol:

She's as laughable as this cover.

Credits for using her fame to profit, thats just business.

I don't mind that Kylie had work done but I wish she toned her bottom lip down just a tiny bit more. Whatever makes her happy though.

As for her 'changing beauty' and all this zeitgeist stuff... I don't know. I mean all the Kardashians represent to me is that the high fashion world has lost control of its own reins and is kind of pathetically tagging along with whatever is trending on instagram. I know fashion has always had a relationship with pop culture and youth culture (ie grunge) but it didn't seem like designers were slaves to whatever was happening. Designers, makeup artists, and all other creative people within high fashion seemed to dictate/create/appropriate trends.

I guess it's difficult to be inspired by the democratization of fashion and how obviously commercial it is. I know sales matter but... yeah. It's hard to put the changes I've seen into words. I think I want high fashion to be exclusive and snobby or avant garde and subversive. Nothing in between.

Well she has changed beauty, she made fillers an acceptable thing for teenagers.

The cover is simple and beautiful. Allure always manages to make the cover star look "fresh faced" and I like it.

As for Kylie changing beauty, that's laughable. She looks 28 instead of 18. I'm over them.

NEXT!

Well, she has. i'd say she (or Kim) are the reason why most girls wear make-up like this..

Too much
I can't with this family anymore.
I get physically ill hearing the name
I don't even care about the photos
It's just too much already

I think it's funny that magazines always give us the "natural Kylie", "natural Kim"... embrace your plasticness girls !

As for "changing beauty".. she has, all the girls on instagram are wannabe Kylie. What a sad time to be alive :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->