Allure March 2021 : Jennifer Lopez by Daniella Midenge

That's quite a great cover, actually! I love how clean it looks and it's great to see a slightly different setup for JLo with that hairstyle. Great portrait and a great beauty to celebrate 30 years of the magazine, very well done.

Photographer: Daniella Midenge
Fashion stylist: Nicola Formichetti
Hair: Chris Appleton
Makeup: Mary Phillips
Set design: Evan Jourden
Nails: Tom Bachik
Production: Viewfinders

AL0321_Cover.jpg
AL0321_ProfileJLo02.jpg
AL0321_ProfileJLo01.jpg
AL0321_ProfileJLo04.jpg
AL0321_ProfileJLo05.jpg
AL0321_TOC01.jpg
AL0321_ProfileJLo03B.jpg
AL0321_TOC01-Header2.jpg

Source.

I love this - even if the hair cut is giving me Kris Jenner realness

Wow! Allure has cleaned up nicely. Who would’ve thought that this magazine would be the one to suddenly give us this kind of aspiring glamor? Especially after being on a downward spiral so many times that they could’ve been deceased by now. They started coming around since last month’s cover with Pat McGrath. If they keep improving, Conde Nast America may not look so bleak after all.

All I see is Kris Jenner, lol. I like the glossiness of the cover, fits her Glow theme. Way better than what they usually do.

It seems like Allure is the rite of passage for every celeb pushing a beauty/skincare line.

This magazine has a new EIC? I'm living under a rock. This cover looks so good as their recent issues. Rare two find two good covers in the same day (WSJ and this one). What the actual flock Vogue??!

Glorious! The most fabulous cover of Allure I've seen in years... absolutely years. I do love me some Jennifer Lopez but this is simply stunning and I genuinely do not have one complaint. I love the short hair, the statement earing, the angle, the white backdrop, the beauty styling - everything!

LOVE LOVE LOVE her and this cover !!! Jlo always servessssssss anyways, we knew when we clicked it would be fantastic and we did and it's even better ahahah LOVE so beautiful : hair, makeup, poses, attitude = greatness. Better than the instamodels lol but that's a given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->