W March 2017 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I actually love the concept and women selected, it's sad this magazine has no identity though.

Love the cover its giving me pure fierceness, everything I need from fashion!

Awful, what is the thought behind it even? Would love to have heard their meeting for this... Mess!

And fashion is represented by two white blondes, of course. Moss has been photoshopped to look like she's 20 again. Ridiculous.

I love the cover and editorial. Yes they are photoshopped to oblivion but this is Mert & Marcus we are talkin about. This is the best Kate has looked in a little minute.

Ugh, I think this group is really excited, the editorial looks promising but the cover is just a bad job.

I never in a million years would have guess that was Jennifer Lopez on the cover. It looks like the borrowed some of Jessica Biel's face to on top of jennifers, very strange!

You gotta love Kate Moss, there will come a time where she will collect her fee but won't even bother showing up, she will simply be digitally constructed, we are not far off now.

This cover is hideous. I'm lost for words to convey the awfulness of Jennifer Lopez images.

You gotta love Kate Moss, there will come a time where she will collect her fee but won't even bother showing up, she will simply be digitally constructed, we are not far off now.

This cover is hideous. I'm lost for words to convey the awfulness of Jennifer Lopez images.

What I find more interesting is the male/female divide here. Almost all the girls seem to loathe this cover, while most of the guys like it? Odd. It does beg the question, who is this magazine aimed at?

"Special Collector's Issue" - oh please, they seem to have no idea what this means. They had the same plastered over Rihanna's cover - and it was not special and far from collector's.

Kate looks lovely though, CGI or not. What surprises me is that they erased all signs of age from her face, yet couldn't bother with her hand and elbow. You either go all in, or leave the natural look, smh M&M.

That's Taraji in the editorial? Thought it was Gigi Hadid with a wig.

My first thought was 'damn, Gigi got so tan, but why is she not on the cover with them?' Then I realized it's Taraji...

What a bad cover. W is lost.

And I kinda feel like they wanted Naomi, but she wasn't available, so they called Taraji. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but the way she was styled, the hair, and the pose, it screams Naomi.. then you get a closer look... it's Taraji.

Belle de Nuit
Photographers:
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Models: Kate Moss & Luka Isaac
Make-Up: Isamaya Ffrench
Hair: Cyndia Harvey

visualizing.fashion

^ Kate looking her age for once. I like it.

I thought it was Gigi Hadid ^ (first pic)

Wow, impeccable storytelling! I'm so taken by the narrative that I'm not even focusing on Kate Moss. Everybody involved did a stellar job here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->