Allure March 2021 : Jennifer Lopez by Daniella Midenge

I hope that with the international launch of JLO Beauty she will be on the Vogue Paris cover... She has a beauty that should be present in ALL magazines in the universe!

her facial expressions come across a little bit forced but she looks good nevertheless.

gorgeous pics but i'm tired of seeing the same old nude lipstick look on her

I like the short hairstyle. She’s had the same hair for the past 20 years so any change is more than welcome. She should try to mix it up in real life.

Wow, I'm actually blown away. They keep it clean and it's great. She's glowing. Also she can actually emote and has better range than a lot of models.

The issue is depressing and such a sad indication of American print. 116 Pages, with Jennifer's editorial (the one posted in this thread) being the only full, original edit. And they call it an anniversary issue? Better off not celebrating it all really.

I wonder how Linda Wells would feel when she sees what has become of her brainchild.

The issue is depressing and such a sad indication of American print. 116 Pages, with Jennifer's editorial (the one posted in this thread) being the only full, original edit. And they call it an anniversary issue? Better off not celebrating it all really.

I wonder how Linda Wells would feel when she sees what has become of her brainchild.
Wow really? did u know Allure Korea feb 2021 issue have 260 pages..

American print is truly a dying industry. The quality of the content plus the idea of releasing the content online before actual release is not helping at all. I don't think that even the best set of editors can save the industry. Its fate is sealed imo, only a matter of time.

She has one of the best glows Hollywood and am glad they focused on it without any distractions. Awesome cover

OOH LA LA! STUNNING PHOTOS! WHAT A NATURAL BEAUTY SHE IS. This cut really shows her Gorgeous facial features, but even more impressive it screams CONFIDENCE! With nothing to hide behind, she is a role model for all females to love the skin you are in!

I bought this issue only for the retrospective imagery. The 90s allure content sort of makes up for the rest of this painfully lackluster 30th Anniversary issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->