Allure November 2009 : Kristen Stewart by Michael Thompson

The full article:

Photographed by Michael Thompson
Fashion editor Paul Cavaco

community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb

^ Thanks for posting! I love love love it!

I love the cover, the only thing that bothers me is the pink text :shock:

i think the cover is inspired (last months cover celeb had an insipid smile)

Gorgeous cover. I like the way she wears Rodarte in the second pic.

Wow that's stunning, her eyes are incredible, that's what i call a successfull close up!:heart:

That second shot is great, the mood of the editorial makes me appreciate the cover more.

Even though the hype has gotten completely tiresome, I can't say that I hate seeing her on the covers she's snagged this month. The fact is that she's incredibly beautiful, and more than that, photogenic. Plus the girl can act.

That third shot of her looking downward is just gorgeous.

i bet magazines are trying to boost their sales too. haha they know that tweens are going to buy their magazine if they have kristen/rob/taylor/any twilight casts in it. and it's only few more weeks until the second film comes out, lots of promotion i bet. win win situation to magazines and film!

I don´t mind who´s on the cover as long as the editorial content is good. If a celeb (any, not just Kristen) helps them sell more mags, good for them.
The good old days when models were on the cover on every issue of every mag are long gone... shouldn´t we be used to that fact by now?

Looks like a guy. Zero femininity. Might as well have put a dude on the cover this month.

^that would be interesting, did Allure ever feature a male celeb or model on the cover?

Is there written inside who will on the December cover?

^that would be interesting, did Allure ever feature a male celeb or model on the cover?
Never not once, which does not surprise since its a beauty magazine mostly, so unlike fashion mags it would not make sense to feature a man on the cover in any capacity.:ninja::lol:

That girl has zero charisma. She always look annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->