Amanda Ware

Rosalinde

Reaction score
Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 6 Winner:heart:

harpersbazaar.com.au

RSFF 2010 - Alex Perry

Amanda Ware on the catwalk during the Alex Perry show as part of Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival 2010, at Sydney Town Hall on August 28, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.

zimbio.com

Celebrities Attend Sony Foundation's 'Fashion4ward' Event In Sydney

(L to R) Australia's Next Top Model contestants Sophie Van Den Akker, Amanda Ware and Kelsey Martinovich pose at the Sony Foundation's 'Fashion4ward' event to raise funds to build youth cancer wards accross Australia on September 21, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.

same source

Australia's Next Top Model Live Final

Amanda Ware arrives at the live final of Australia's Next Top Model at Luna Park on September 28, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.

(L-R) Kelsey Martinovich, Sophie Van Den Akker and Amanda Ware arrive at the live final of Australia's Next Top Model at Luna Park on September 28, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.

same source

She looked just smashing at the final, didn't she? :blush: I'm glad she won and can't wait to see some tests and her Harper's ed. I think she'll be amazing if she just works on variety of expressions.

Oh, and thanks for all the pictures!

going through her pictures, she really only has one look, no?

one eyebrow slightly arched, face is perpetual state of 'huh?'

^Bahahaha

For some reason I warmed up to Amanda. She really needs to practice facial expressions especially her mouth area. She looks great on the runway however.

I like her!She's definitely a great winner.She still needs to work on her facial expression so as to show more variety in her photos though.

Amanda looked great in the Alex Perry show! They should have sent her to Paris for castings as part of the prize. She'd look amazing on the runway!

going through her pictures, she really only has one look, no?

one eyebrow slightly arched, face is perpetual state of 'huh?'
absolutely! she's so bland :(
but she has a nice body, maybe she could become a good runway model :smile:

i really hate the 3rd pic from post #17.
really bad and overdone photoshop.
yikes.
but i love both 2nd and 4th picture.

Amanda definitely has what it takes to go far and I'm excited about what the future holds for her career. She'll gain more confidence through experience which she will certainly have a chance to get with her upcoming campaigns with Levi's and Bonds. Elite would be crazy not to sign her, but I'm hoping that she shops around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
depechegirl
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->