Amazing Cream!

i'm just a big meanie i guess...hehehehehe..... :lol: :stuart: :woot: :innocent:

this is the funniest topic on the whole board, and what's even funnier is that it wasn't even intended to be. you lot crack (no pun intended) me up, you really do. :woot: :lol:

i don't know...i'm going with...this was intended as a joke...it's the only way i'll be able to sleep at night...

the alternative to too terrifying... :P :lol: :flower:

I don't understand why you girls think something was a joke. All I am doing is telling you that I bought this cream on the internet and it does exactly what it says it does - prevents your heels from cracking.

I really don't know what is so funny about that.

Please. Stop Bear baiting. The poor man has to look after us muppets 24/7 y'know.

Traditional shoecare dictates that the soles be treated with shoe cream, not shoe polish, to prevent dryness, and cracking which happens in the arch area.

Shoes should also be put to a rest every other day with the shoe trees in them.

Now I think about it - you're right... :oops:

Wake up little suzi.....I have a whole truckload of heel cracking cream I can send your way,and you can keep the driver.

This is getting a little ridiculous...

If crazy people wanna go and ruin their shoes, that's fine with me though.

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Aug 11 2004, 02:50 PM
I think this cream is definitely for the heels of the shoes. I have been putting it on my heels since I got it and it works great - no more cracks or breaks! I think it is because it makes them more slippery so they don't get caught in things. Of course it's a little harder to walk with my heels sliding around but I think I'm almost used to it now. You just have to be sure the toe part hits the ground first - I think that's the trick.

I also like the way this cream makes the heels clean and shiny! And so much easier to drive in heels because they don't stick in the carpet as much. The only problem is that it is no good for suede type shoes. It just makes the heels really sticky and it's really hard to wipe off. Oh well I guess you can't have everything.

You girls should try this cream on your heels - it's great!
[snapback]328514[/snapback]​

:shock: I could not believe my own eyes!!!!

okay this is seriously craking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe the funniest thing I've ever heard on tFS!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do agree someone there saying about some cream for the sole/heel of shoes to nourish/protect them.

but hey, I would absolutely NOT use a FOOT CREAM on my SHOES, and tell people that it's DEFINITELY a cream for the HEEL OF THE SHOE but NOT THE HEEL OF THE FOOT! :lol: :innocent:

The only problem is that it is no good for suede type shoes. It just makes the heels really sticky and it's really hard to wipe off. Oh well I guess you can't have everything.

*nearly swoons at the thought of ruining suede shoes with foot moisturizing creme*

*sigh* look, I also found it on drugstore.com, here are the package details...read on...

First Aid Antiseptic. External Analgesic.
Restores moisture to dry, cracked skin.

Dr. Scholl's® Cracked Heel Relief Cream works three ways to relieve excessively dry, cracked skin:

Rich, non-greasy formula restores moisture, then locks it in to help return skin to a healthy condition.
A topical analgesic provides fast relief of the pain of tender, cracked skin.
A first aid antiseptic ingredient works to prevent infection.
Dr. Scholl's® Cracked Heel Relief Cream will leave skin soft and silky smooth. It can also be used on minor cracks on hands and elbows.

Indications:
First aid to help prevent infection in minor skin cuts and cracks. Provides temporary relief of pain associated with these conditions as well as with other minor skin irritations, scrapes and burns.

Directions:
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.

I bolded certain words on purpose, now would the heels of your shoes get irritations of burns? Would you put a bandage on your SHOE?

c'mon guys...i'm telling you...this is some middle aged drag queen named BOB...it has got to be a joke...i wouldn't even waste time looking up this stuff...

BOB's just having fun with us...ok good...we've all had a laugh...very good ...hahaha... :P ^_^

WTF? :ninja:

um, suzi are those stilettos of yours cheap stripper plastic??? :wink: you know if they are cracking.....

So Suzi .....

I'm a shoe designer, I get involved in the strength testing of stiletto heels quite often.

I'm intrigued as to how a heel moisturising cream (which the Dr Scholls cream is) can penetrate through leather and polycarbonate and steel (what a stiletto heel is made of) and strengthen it. :innocent:

I didn't hear this the last time I was testing heels for break resistance at the footwear technology centre.

Perhaps you should write and tell them. Its gotta be some cream if it can change the chemical compound in a plastic. :lol:

I told my roommate about this thread.. and he laughed his *** off. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->