Amazing Cream!

suzi_stiltz

Reaction score
Look at this ad I saw on another website. They have a cream that keeps your heels from cracking (or breaking I think) even in the driest weather. I think that is amazing. I didn't even know heels crack more easy when they are dry. I wish I had this the last time I broke one of my heels.

http://www.shoes.com/productimages/shoes_im07027.jpg

It is called Dr.Scholl's. Cracked Heel Relief Cream

Product Description: Prevents heels from cracking even during the dry seasons.

OOh, I own that cream, and it's amazing for cracked/tired heels...it has a bit of menthol, so it's cooling and whatever...but it's kinda greasy, which makes you slip if you wear it with flip flops, or any unsupporting flats :doh:

:o I thought this was one of those ads you get in your Hotmail junk box when I first read the title :lol: :innocent:

What do you mean? The ad says it keeps your heels from cracking. The heels are part of the shoes, aren't they?

wow...after walking on the balls of one's foot for so long, does one just forget what the 'heel' of the foot is??

Humans are interesting, aren't they? :wink:

wow...that's a little scary...it would never even occur to me to put cream on the heels of my shoes...i'm a little... :o :shock: :doh: :blink:

i don't know what to think.... :ninja:

When I first read it, I thought the same thing Suzy did, but kinda wondered why Dr. Scholl's would make something like that.

Then I read your posts and thought OOOH

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 10 2004, 06:01 PM
When I first read it, I thought the same thing Suzy did, but kinda wondered why Dr. Scholl's would make something like that.

Then I read your posts and thought OOOH
[snapback]327606[/snapback]​

you're scaring me......................................................................................................... :ninja: :(

It's Dr. Scholls! It's only logical to think it's for your feet and not your shoes....

Well, yeah, but up until the point of seeing Dr Scholl's... you never know. :ninja: My father has so many leather care items it's odd.

sorry but I have to laugh, this is hilarious
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm imagining someone applying the cream to the heel of the shoe... :rofl:

I have foot scrub and cream by Dr Scholls.

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 10 2004, 05:49 PM
wow...that's a little scary...it would never even occur to me to put cream on the heels of my shoes...i'm a little... :o :shock: :doh: :blink:

i don't know what to think.... :ninja:
[snapback]327589[/snapback]​

oh my goodness.. i didn't even notice that she thought heels of the shoe at first... :ninja: hahah this topic is funny

How do you girls know for sure that it is not for the heels of your shoes? It says "Cracked Heel Cream". Are you sure it's not to keep your high heels from cracking?

I think that would be great. Maybe then I wouldn't break any more stilletos.

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Aug 10 2004, 10:20 PM
How do you girls know for sure that it is not for the heels of your shoes? It says "Cracked Heel Cream". Are you sure it's not to keep your high heels from cracking?

I think that would be great. Maybe then I wouldn't break any more stilletos.
[snapback]327895[/snapback]​

Dry weather has nothing to do with heels of shoes...

Unless there is some sort of glue or something in this cream, I'm sure there's no way that it helps cracked heels on a shoe. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->