Amazing Cream!

Honestly - I think that someone should tell Dr. Scholl himself about this thread! :lol:

The company could use this same concept in a commercial for dry/cracked heel with suzi being the star of the commercial. suzi could walk around recommending that everyone slop the cream on the heels of their shoes! It's genius!

Really suzi, keep doing what you are doing with the cream - whatever makes you (and your shoes) feel better!

softie - why are you always so mean to me? :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm with softgrey here. I refuse to believe she's for real.

:order: sloan... :censored: you're encouraging bob...!!!

but i have to admit... it would be an hysterical ad... :rofl: :angel:

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 12 2004, 09:01 AM
:order: sloan... :censored: you're encouraging bob...!!!

but i have to admit... it would be an hysterical ad... :rofl: :angel:
[snapback]329378[/snapback]​

sorry - I won't do it again!
:angel:

I am going to be nice for the rest of the day! :flower:

Oh no, seems like everyone does not believe me. Maybe this cream is for your feet but I still say it works good on the high heels too.

No I did not ruin any shoes. I did not put it on my suede heels. I don't think it makes them any stronger, I just think it makes them slide instead of stick on things so they won't get caught and break. What wrong with that? Why is everyone being so mean to me?

Who is Bob?

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Aug 12 2004, 09:39 AM
Oh no, seems like everyone does not believe me. Maybe this cream is for your feet but I still say it works good on the high heels too.

No I did not ruin any shoes. I did not put it on my suede heels. I don't think it makes them any stronger, I just think it makes them slide instead of stick on things so they won't get caught and break. What wrong with that? Why is everyone being so mean to me?

Who is Bob?
[snapback]329429[/snapback]​

awww sorry dear, we really didn't mean to be mean or offensive :flower:
it's just too funny not to laugh....... :P
anyway, if you think the cream is great for the heel of your shoes, keep it up! :heart:

Lol. I remember reading this earlier and make a little responce but never thought it would blow up like this! Haha, best post on TFS.

This is the most absurd thing i have ever heard in my life.... Yes shoes do have creams made SPECIALLY FOR SHOES..... This is NOT one of them. The foot cream is for the FOOT, so that the heel is moisturised.... Anyone who wears lots of sandals whether it be flat or heels, should know that the skin is more vunerable to dryness and will definitely crack because of the amount of moisture that is lost from being exposed to air. The whole point of the cream is to put back the lost moisture and prevent further cracks and damage to the vunerable skin. SUZI - you cant blame everyone for laughing, no one believes you are for real, because its so obvious that the cream is for the skin,and not for shoes. I think a shoe cream would have ingredients pertaining to some of the material used to make the shoe, a foot cream simply wouldnt.

If you were having a laugh, you did well... cuz i still cant stop laughing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if they invented, let's say, a camel-toe prevention product. Would you go to Egypt to save the toes of the camels , then, suzi? :unsure: :innocent:

^^ She probably would!
Haha this is the first time I have seen this thread... I was in stitches...lol...
Did she really put it on the heel of a suede shoe??

My dad used to use Lemon Joy dish soap for bubble-bath, & my grandpa (oddly, not my dad's dad, but rather my mom's dad) has been known to wash his hair with Tide. Both do this because they like the smell, and Dad says Lemon Joy helps him get the garage grime off his arms more easily. My Grandma, who is a hairdresser, hates when Grandpa washes his hair with Tide because it makes it very dry and it sticks up weird.

Endorsements for the use of non-beauty products for grooming purposes. I guess the use of Dr. Scholl's foot lotion to polish shoes is the reverse of what my dad and grandpa do!

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Aug 10 2004, 10:21 PM
It says 'relief cream'...stilettos don't need relief do they? :flower:
[snapback]327898[/snapback]​

No, but your feet do if you're wearing them...

this topic is HILARIOUS!!!

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 11 2004, 06:28 PM
you thought that was mean?!?!...i could have called you a complete fool for being unable to read the instructions and for wasting your time and money applying foot cream to your hooker/stripper shoes...

THAT would have been mean... :rolleyes:

or hadn't you noticed that pretty much everyone was laughing at you ?!?!...

i am actually giving you the benefit of the doubt and imagining that you cannot actually be that dumb...so you must be joking...because i hate to think that there are people out there foolish enough to believe that foot cream when applied to the heel of the shoe would do anything but create a greasy mess...please tell me you're joking...PLEASE!!!!!
:(
[snapback]328730[/snapback]​

I'm behind you 100% Softgrey... This is too ridiculous to be true... Pretty soon she'll be telling us to put some high end skin cream to our shoes....

Yes I agree you can get LEATHER creams.... but come on... foot cream? teeheehee....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->