Amazing Cream!

WOWSA :woot: :buzz:

I saw a reference to this thread, and went in search ... Best laugh I've had all week :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I say Suzi was for REAL. You guys never heard of dumb blondes?? What, you didn't think they existed?!?! She totally reminds me of a guy I know who sent this e-mail at work stating repeatedly, "I did not touch my root." I saved it, and go back & read it when I really need an all-out laugh. Which I do not now, thanks to this thread :heart:

I do have just one suggestion for the manufacturer of the Cracked Heel Creme ... have they thought of making a creme for the ball of the foot?? And if so, what might they call it? And to what would Suzi apply it?? I'm just sayin' ... :unsure: :innocent:

Holy Crap. Oolie, thank you Soooooo much for showing me this thread. it's waaaaaay too funny. I can't stop. laughing.

Comedy gold ladies (and gents), comedy gold.

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this thread made our night

Wow.. blast from the past... where is "bob" anyways. :lol:

thank you for reviving this thread fashionista-ta.... :rofl:

lol :lol:

I didn't even think of it being for the heel on the foot until I read it in this thread.

OH MY GAH. This is so hilarious, I dont know what to do....

:lol: What a great thread. If you're reading this, thank you Lynch.

This is absurd. Absurd, I tell you. :ninja: :lol: Thank you God, for taking time of your busy schedule for this!

lolzipops.....
Where was I when this went down? Too funny! :lol:

pandinha said:
This is absurd. Absurd, I tell you. :ninja: :lol: Thank you God, for taking time of your busy schedule for this!

:lol: I knew you would read that! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->