Amica Italy November 2011 : Elisa Sednaoui, Irina Shayk & Eva Herzigova

subway 123

Reaction score
Amica has changed! And for its new start the mag has picked 3 gorgeous ladies!

k534v7.jpg

leiweb.it

NOOOOOOOO! :ninja::ninja:

One of the last few standing and they give it a revamp?!, this looks horrible, and tacky, they did not need that. How disappointing. I only hope they didn't have the nerve to touch the contents too, although I guess it should be expected. UGH. :cry:

I saw the October issue a few days ago and it looked elegant and simple and this looks so commercial and tacky. Why did they do that?

Hmmmm, if I had to choose one cover, it would be Eva's.

LOL I was just saying in last month's Amica thread that it's the best fashion magazine around but the Megan Fox cover should already have given me the idea that they're getting tackier and more commercial.
All three covers are awful. I really hope the editorial content is still as great as it usually was.

are they trying to be more commercial? well thou I ain't a fan of the old covers with white background but at least they were so much better than these covers...so tacky and not working at all. None of them are fabulous

Ah, I love their old logo, old cover and its layout.. This is looked too commercial and cheap..
Posted via Mobile Device

it looks soooooo commercial and cosmopolitan look-a-like! Not good!!!

oh sad :o:doh:
I was found of the sober, elegant and distinctive look of their covers

bella, sexy e casalinga? wtf! this looks so cheap, and the editorials are bad either. sad. amica is gone. at least for me.

Yes: Cristina Lucchini is the new editor
Ew. And she was working at Vanity Fair Italy. I guess we can expect Claudia Carretti to go too, why would she keep her?.

Wonder where they [Carretti + Bianchini) will go?, I hope they get offers outside of Italy, I would love to see them on bigger publications.. that are actually easy for me to find. :lol:

Oh no. I always appreaciated what Maud said about Amica, I hope the image content is ok though.

What a change, I would have not recognize Amica.
Hope the content is good. I'm happy that the one with Eva Herzigova is my favorite cover.

^I second that -_-
Ishi's story is so Flair, Derek Katella's one is so Grazia, Irina Shayk's thing is so nothing :blink:
Elisa Sednaoui has only six pics and Anne Hathaway by Craig McDean didn't save this.
The new staff should leave NOW :furious:

Eek, I cannot get over how dreadful the re-design is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->