Amsterdam - Vintage Shopping

And one (or three) additional note(s) to 'the 9 streets'-district. I think the site on this district given above might be a bit outdated or at least not complete. Razzmatazz, Wolvenstraat, sells as only store in Amsterdam Vivienne Westwood's women and men collection. Including jewellery. Furthermore, it carries belgian designer Walter van Beirendonck.

Recently a shop, named Be Innocent, opened her doors. And is hereby the second store in the Netherlands (and the second store outside Japan) which has lolita clothing on the shelves. I say: put a cardigan on top of the skirts/dresses ^_^ Brands Baby the Stars Shine Bright. Soon Angelic Pretty and Emily Temple Cute may follow.

Episode, vintage store, not only is located at the Waterlooplein, but also at the Berenstraat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot: Hermès planted a store at the P.C. Hooftstraat ^_^

Evening dresses in Amsterdam?

Does anyone know where I can find evening dresses in Amsterdam?

Hi,

Here a new update concerning (vintage) shopping in Amsterdam. For the guys among us who have the chance to go to Amsterdam: This week will be your lucky week when you like Prada, Dior Homme, YSL Rive Gauche and Kris van Assche:smile: Hih-end fashion shop Didato in the P.C. Hooftstraat in Amsterdam has incredible sales: ALL SUITS AND ALL JACKETS ONLY € 300!!!!!:woot:

I bought there two jackets by Dior Homme which were normally around 1500 euro's each, but now I got two for only 600 euro's!!!! I think this is the best summersales I will ever witness:heart:

Then they have Kris van Assche pants for only 50 euro's: I immediatly bought three of them, all in my size so I was lucky.

For vintage shopping check out Episode at Waterlooplein. I think this is THE place to be for all vintage items. The great thing about this shop is that they buy the products which connect to the themes of that season. For example this summer Episode sold Dior Homme a-like hats,blazers and german army sneakers.

Hopefully, I'm going there with my class in October :clap: so this thread is highly appreciated.

And if anyone knows great clubs to visit at night I would like to know ^_^

Where can Christian Louboutin pumps be found in Amsterdam?

thanks!!!

I'm going back there next week and I'm so excited, it's my favorite city :heart:
Any new tips? :flower:

LOVE the dam.. great vintage and love the bookstores!
I spent loads of time at Nine Streets.. its not that big and nice to walk around.. lots of little cafes - great for coffee breaks from all the walking and shopping.
I esp. loved zipper (there are two)... and there was a wonderful vintage shoe/bag/accessories store that was more central.. but i cant remember the name..
check out lecool.com
good info about whats on in amsterdam

Wooo!!:smile:
Going to Amsterdam tommoroww!!
I'm defiently checking out the Nine Streets! Also, the noordermarkt and waterlooplein! I'm hoping to find some nice cheap vintage things!:smile: I'm also planned to walk through the Jordaan for a moment! I will see!

I'm really looking forward to itt!:smile:

^ You have to go to Zipper (9 streets). That store is amazing!
And take a map with you, I personally found the 9 streets very confusing although they look very organized on the internet.

oh- that's so great...
amsterdam has such great vintage...
i bought loads of leather while i was there....

@Laurette

Haha yes I knoww! I went there in august for the first time without my mom, and not to just go to the Kalverstraat, but really to go vintage shopping. And I did bring a map, and I marked al the places were I should go! But I couldn't find a thing! In the end is was funny, but at that moment it sucked!:P

I hope to find some nice boots!:smile:

I bought a great pair of leather boots at Zipper for only 45€ (+10€ for the shoemaker who made them look almost new :buzz:), Episode has a lot of boots for 65€, I even found a pair by Bally.
Aww, I just love Amsterdam :heart:

*Bump*

Going to Amsterdam in June...any new boutiques I should watch out for?

I really loved Laura Dols lauradols.com it's in the nine streets district, and they have a great selection with reasonable prices
Wolvenstraat 6 en 7
1016 EM Amsterdam

3768031957_62043405b9.jpg

will be traveling to amsterdam next month. looking for places that will have vintage designer clothing (cdg, miyake, yamamoto, mugler, montana, gaultier, etc.). also looking for places with antique/vintage silver jewelry.

I have a terrible confession to make. I've lived in the Netherlands for my entire life but I have never, not even once, been there to shop! The Nine Streets website is great, I think I'll be going to Amsterdam a lot from now on :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->