Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was great at the grammys, but i just can't stand her in general.
that "my blake, my blake incarcerated" thing she said during her acceptance speech was pretty funny, though :lol:

gallery1G_280x450.jpg

femail magazine

awe congrats to her! she looked so cute and happy <3
cheeers

***please see tFS community rules***She echoes a neo-Janis Joplin... Which says alot. Good for her and I hope she continues making great music into her sobriety.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I disagree. I think that creative people are simply more likely to self-destruct. Drugs end up destroying creativity in the end, even if the illusion is a creative "boost" at first.

^I agree with you. Performance wise it has been an absolute killer for Amy. I watched her Grammy performance and was massively underwhelmed. The nerves, the drugs and the smoking have all taken a toll. Where once she simply improvised and 'warbled' I found her unsteady and off key. I'm resigned to the fact that her high point performance and singing wise was her first album. Even the quality of her voice has degraded.

I still think she deserved every award she won, she's very talented.

And I think Blake is an idiot and the best thing for her would be to ditch him.

i finally saw the vids of amy's perfomance at the grammy :P.i loved it :heart:. Go amy :clap:

I thought she sounded a little off at the Grammy's.
I have seen her do much better....even wasted.:innocent:

I am so so glad that amy won so many awards, she totally deserves them!
Seeing the pics of her celebrating with her friends/family looking so happy are amazing to see, and i ope she continues to lok so healthy, as i never thought i would see her looking that good again!! I just hope it continues!

^ me too i hope it continues. She stays in rehab until when?

She's looking so so much better :D. Congrats Amy for winning those much deserved Grammys :D:D.

Im getting a bit confused about her love life...Or perhaps its just the media which are making up stories to sell more papers.Who knows? :unsure:

Amy's back out on the town...with a new Blake
Singer Amy Winehouse hit the town again last night... with a new Blake by her side.
The queen of the Grammys hit the London Fashion Week party circuit with the American photgrapher and artist, Blake Wood, who shares the same name as her husband Blake Fielder-Civil, for the first time since entering rehab.
blake1202XPO_468x628.jpg

On the town: Amy Winehouse hit the town last night for the first time since leaving rehab...with American photographer and artist Blake Wood

Dressed in chic red and grey she was the model of seeming sobriety at a party for the British designer Andrew Buckler, and later moving onto members club Shoreditch House.
Amy's noticeably healthier appearance, with glowing skin and having appeared to have some weight, gave credence to her family's hopes that she is close to conquering her d**g addictions.
She was joined by Blake - not Mr Fielder-Civil, her husband currently on remand in Pentonville prison, but a long-haired friend of the same name.
American photographer and artist Blake Wood, a clean-living, teetotal, vegetarian was rarely far from her side all evening. It's believed they met through Amy's pal Kelly Osbourne.

Sobriety: Amy makes a quick adjustment ^_^ in the back of the car, but she looked the model of sobriety in her chic red and grey outfit at a London fashion Week party for a British designer

KellyXP1302_228x637.jpg

Pal Kelly Osbourne also attended the fashion party with Amy and her friend Blake

Amy's recent Grammy appearance has sparked hope among her family that she is back on the**g-free track for good.
Janis, the Grammy Award-winner's mother described her joy at her daughter's apparent recovery during gruelling rehab treatment, saying; "She had a sparkle in her eyes."
Janis Winehouse said she knew her 24-year-old daughter was recovering when she met the singer backstage at her Grammy awards performance on Sunday.
Mrs Winehouse, 50, said: "She looked happy. I knew this was my daughter of old. She's put on weight and looks healthier than I've seen her in months. There is light shining from the darkness that wasn't there a week ago."
Speaking in today's Daily Mirror as it emerged Winehouse could finish treatment for her addictions at a London clinic in two weeks, Mrs Winehouse added: "I've got my darling Amy back."
Winehouse's older brother has also provided a glimpse into the family torment.
In a moving account of family life, the 27-year-old tells how only weeks ago he visited the Rehab star's east London flat and she was "still struggling to conquer her demons".

Back on track: Amy's well-received Grammy performance, and her healthy appearance has increased hope among family and friends that she is on the road to recovery :woot:

He added: "I should mention here that we all knew how bad her condition was. There was never any denial on the part of my parents, whose fears and anxiety over their only daughter had made them both ill. Dad was on the verge of a breakdown."
He also lays bare his little sister's battle to start eating again after Class A d***s killed her appetite.
Alex said: "Detox was tough but she did it. Getting her back on foods proved to be more of a problem, but she started to put on weight.
She was still eating rubbish ... but she was keeping it down rather than bolting for the nearest toilet. She was even ready, it was whispered, for the Grammys.
winehouse1SPLASH_468x698.jpg

Hope: Amy strikes a pose as her friend Blake looks on. They attended a party for British designer Andrew Buckley in London last night
"Only the US Government didn't see it that way. Visa denied, her hopes of making it out of Los Angeles were dashed, and she was gutted."
Alex writes: "Her banter was sparkling and funny...This girl, lucky if she measured at 5ft 2in without heels and beehive, strode to the stage like a giant.
"Sitting there watching her was like watching the ending of a biopic.
"Her reaction to winning the Best Record award was genuine and truly moving. For the first time in God only knows how long, my parents were truly happy...the real Amy - is back among us.
"The hope, of course, is that this time it's for real."
Amy won five Grammy awards, including record and song of the year for her autobiographical hit Rehab.
dailymail

Amy leaves her hotel with friend Blake Wood.
12/02/08
wenn

amy_winehouse_1758488.jpg

amy_winehouse_1758491.jpg

amy_winehouse_1758490.jpg

amy_winehouse_1758489.jpg
Amy is looking really healthy these days !!! Thats great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->