Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why she would put herself out there with all that temptation so soon after treatment.
Even if her date was sober you can bet the rest of the party was not.

She looks great though and I love all the stuff she has been sticking in her beehive lately.

^Yeh i totally agree, although atleast that guy she is with is clean! Hopefully she will replace one blake with the other!

^ the guy is clean and has a work (photographer)! I don't know what work did blake fielder civil before being in jail :unsure:

I dont think blake has ever worked in his life, lol, i think he's pretty happy living off amy!

winehousefamilyREX_468x322.jpg

Family affair: Brother Alex Winehouse, left, mother Janis, Amy, father Mitch, and other family members at the Grammy performance on Sunday. Alex revealed his joy that Amy is 'back among us'
dailymail

^ it's true. Nice pic ^_^ .thanks MARLOWE TIGER for posting it.

Amy Winehouse pumps you up

Amy fresh off from her 5 Grammy wins, appears to be pumped up for the launch of the A. Buckler Men’s fashion line on Tuesday in London, England.
jjared

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to believe that guy is a positive presence in his life, but i find him rather creepy, in a bad way.
other than that, she look 1000 times better :smile:

dailymail
that Blake character doesnt looks rather creepy on these last pix..yuck.
photo.aspx

:shock: :woot: :lol:
photo.aspx

photo.aspx

photo.aspx

What a strange idea to get change in a car !! :P

Is that teardrop under her eye a real tattoo or just eyeliner?....
I assume it's for her Blake in prison.

Thanks MARLOWE TIGER for posting the pics. It made me laugh. I'm so happy to see her looking better :smile:

Family affair: Brother Alex Winehouse, left, mother Janis, Amy, father Mitch, and other family members at the Grammy performance on Sunday. Alex revealed his joy that Amy is 'back among us'
dailymail

So cute and she looks so much like her mum.

omg I just noticed that. Blech, cmon Amy...I think she just penciled it in; it looks sort of like its flaking off a bit or the pencil skipped. This sort of smacks of teenage 15 yo behavior no?

I like her in Fred Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->