Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy flouts the smoking ban on night out with 'Good Blake'
Amy Winehouse enjoyed a crafty cigarette in a no smoking zone ^_^ on a shopping trip in London last night with her increasingly 'good friend' Blake Wood.
The rejuventated Rehab singer, who appears to be winning her battle with d**g addiction, hit trendy Carnaby Street with the American artist and photographer who shares the same name as her husband.
The pair visited Mod and retro stores in one of London's most famous shopping streets, but Amy clearly forgot there is a ban on smoking indoors as she was seen walking around indoor shopping centre Kingly Court, while still lit up.
winehouse1XPO1402_468x764.jpg

Amy Winehouse and Blake Wood at London shopping centre Kingly Court last night. The singer clearly forgot the indoor smoking ban

Their appearance together will do little to dampen speculation about the nature of their a friendship.
Amy and Blake looked comfortable in each other's company as they strolled around the shops, while the singer chainsmoked and drank Starbucks coffee.
Both were dressed in black jeans, with Blake wearing a black cardigan and Amy in a black satin bomber jacket. The singer also wore a patterned Hilda Ogden style scarf wrapped around her beehive.
Her freshly-made up face and nails done:woot: made her look healthy.
winehouseXPO1402_468x779.jpg

The other man: Amy was seen out again with the other Blake in life. She was accompanied on a trip around London's Carnaby Street by American artist and photographer Blake Wood last night

Although Amy has attempted to downplay gossip that the two are romantically involved, by telling friends that artist Wood is homosexual, a newspaper rubbished the claim.
The Sun claimed that Wood, who has been nicknamed 'Good Blake' because of his clean-living vegetarian, teetotal lifestyle is bisexual.:shock:
She was first seen with the lanky, long-haired American at a London Fashion Week party on Tuesday night, as she headed to the East End for her first big night out since leaving rehab last week.
According to the Sun, one partygoer said they looked like every inch the loved-up young couple and Blake couldn't keep his eyes off her.
winehouse1REX1402_468x527.jpg

Rejuvenated: With a freshly-made up face, and newly manicured nails
The source said: "Blake held her bag all night and was snuggled up behind her when she was in the DJ booth, putting his arms around her waist.
"When a romantic song came on she came out of the booth and slow danced with him. They were gazing into each other's eyes.
"They were very openly tactile. If I didn't know she was a married woman, I would have said they looked like a loved-up young couple. He couldn't keep his eyes off her."
And the report claimed the pair have been staying together in a London hotel since Amy left rehab on Friday.
Referring to the pair's relationship, The Sun quoted a source saying: "Amy's husband wouldn't be happy if he knew how close they'd become."
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so nice and healthy, that's just amazing.^_^
Doesnt she? Its unbelievable how shes quickly changed.She looks great (healthy as well as pretty).:heart:She seems to be back on track.Fingers crossed she'll stay like that for ever.

She looks very beautiful. I'm so happy to see her looking healthy :heart:

Grammy bosses force Amy Winehouse to cover up her topless tattoo
Amy Winehouse is cleaning up her act in more ways than one.
The singer used her trademark black eyeliner to cover up a topless tattoo on her arm when she performed via satellite at the Grammys, it has been revealed.
Producers at the music ceremony, where Amy won five awards last week, were concerned by the graphic nature of one tattoo on her left arm which features a topless woman.

Cover up: Amy used mascara to draw over the topless picture on her left arm before her Grammys performance

So Amy, 24, filled in the offending area before she appeared on air.
A source told the Daily Telegraph: "Amy drew a little black bikini top on the large topless femle tattoo on her arm, so as not to offend any of America's puritanical viewers." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dailymail

In the latest candids,she seems to be wearing her trademark flat ballet shoes.(they might be Repetto)
Thank you. I don't think they're repetto..but i'm not sure, it kinda looks like dancer shoes...like not meant to wear outside..:huh:

the whole tattoo story is indeed ridiculous. did anyone even notice that? come on!

and as for the shoes, i doubt they're repettos, i always supposed they were dancer shoes, just like the ones loonaka posted

I think it's pretty strange to wear shoes like that, i mean they can't be comfy to wear and walk around with..?
Anyway they look good on her

Repetto make dancer shoes and clothes.
Brigitte Bardot started wearing some flats in the 60s,thats why people tend to think theyre just a trendy brand that makes "normal" kindda of shoes.

Fighting for her love: Amy's husband sends Valentine's gift basket from prison
Amy Winehouse's husband is fighting for her love from his prison cell.
Blake Fielder-Civil sent the singer a romantic Valentine's hamper gift yesterday, following reports she had grown close to American artist Blake Wood.
Asked how she felt yesterday, Amy replied, in a reference to her husband: "Say thanks to Blake and tell him I love him."
AmyGOTCHA1502_468x855.jpg

Looking her best: Amy clutches a gold hair clip on her way to her London hotel on Valentine's Day
HamperGOTCHA1502_468x571.jpg

Surprise: Amy's imprisoned husband sent a Valentine's hamper crammed with goodies. Her bodyguard was seen carrying the package yesterday

And there was no sign of Wood on Valentine's Day as she spent time at her hotel in London.
The Grammys winner denied being romantically involved with Blake Wood, who has been dubbed 'Good Blake' because of his supposedly better influence on the recovering addict.
Yesterday Amy and Wood hit trendy Carnaby Street for a shopping trip, prompting more speculation about their relationship.
Amy2GOTCHA1502_468x590.jpg

Recovering: The singer looked refreshed on Valentine's Day as she strolled around London
The pair visited Mod and retro stores in one of London's most famous shopping streets, while the singer chainsmoked and drank Starbucks coffee.
She was first seen with the lanky, long-haired American at a London Fashion Week party on Tuesday night, as she headed to the East End for her first big night out since leaving rehab last week.
winehouseXP1502_468x492.jpg
'
Good Blake' versus 'Bad Blake': Amy with the men in her life who share the same name. They are reportedly battling for her affections
dailymail

Amy fresh off from her 5 Grammy wins, appears to be pumped up for the launch of the A. Buckler Men’s fashion line on Tuesday in London, England.
jjared

huh,two outfits?
did she first wear the red shirt(well,actually dress) to the launch and THEN change into the black shirt/white tie combination in the back of the car while going to shoreditch house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->