Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just downloaded paint.net, and naturally I had to start playing around with a Winehouse pic... so here it is!

th_amyavy1.jpg

Bear with me, I just got it; hence it looking so crap.

she looks so good! seeing her clean and healthy makes me so happy! i hope she knows she has fans out there who really want to see her successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy flouts the smoking ban on night out with 'Good Blake'
Amy Winehouse enjoyed a crafty cigarette in a no smoking zone ^_^ on a shopping trip in London last night with her increasingly 'good friend' Blake Wood.
been staying together in a London hotel since Amy left rehab on Friday.
Referring to the pair's relationship, The Sun quoted a source saying: "Amy's husband wouldn't be happy if he knew how close they'd become."
dailymail
:woot:Foxy Lady,those candids 'sent me flying'! She's looking like 10x better than she was before.

Oh Amy...wipe that fake tear tat right off your face, you don't even know what that really means. :yuk:

tear tattoos are a gang thing, generally related with murders and/or prison time, or with friends or family members that have been killed. anyway it's a latino-gang thing (or anyway thats what it came from)

A clearly upset Amy Winehouse expressed her feelings with a drawn on teardrop on her face, after it emerged that husband Blake Fielder Civil had been admitted to the prison hospital after a suspected h****n overdose.
The singer was seen in Camden with a black teardrop painted on her left cheek, and looked tired and subdued.
Amy appeared to have used the eyeliner she draws her trademark thick black eye make-up on with, to add the mournful facial decoration.

Tears run dry: Amy Winehouse added a mournful tear to her face last night using her black eyeliner

Despite the cold temperatures last night, Amy was dressed in just shorts and a shirt with her black hair extensions wrapped in a scarf.
She emerged from her Camden home with her bodyguard, to pick up a take away from Kentucky Fried Chicken.
winehousePCN1802_468x786.jpg

Distressed: The singer looked upset as she left her Camden home last night
winehouse1PCN1802_468x689.jpg

Food to go: Amy was accompanied by a bodyguard to pick up a take-away from Kentucky Fried Chicken
This week Amy will continue her treatment, and is said to be receiving methadone and other prescription to support her for her appearance at the Brits. She will perform heartrending single Love is a Losing Game and Valerie with Mark Ronson.
dailymail

Originally posted by poetiquez; she looks so good! seeing her clean and healthy makes me so happy! i hope she knows she has fans out there who really want to see her successful.
Me too i'm so happy for her. ^_^

Hearing about blake really couldnt have been easy for her, i hope she can stay strong as she has been doing so much better

Amy Winhouse is Finger Lickin' Good
Mon, 18 February 2008
jjared

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to say, she looks good, but I'm worried about that Blake story:cry:. I hope she'll be ok.

Amy Winhouse is Finger Lickin' Good
Mon, 18 February 2008.jjared
AMy does chicken right at Kentucky Fried Chicken on Sunday in London, England. Amy’s husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, has reportedly been swapping signed pictures of his wife for h***n, which his fellow inmates plan to make a quick buck on eBay.:yuk:
Jjared

I hope AMy will stay clean and healthy.:heart:

She looks so healthy in all the recent candids, I hope that she can keep that up. :flower:

Im not posting the stupid article,just the new pix.
Dailymail

1AmyBlakeBIG_468x844.jpg

New companion: Amy was joined at the show by Blake Wood

producer Mark Ronson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys