Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes!! I cant wait! I wonder what she will song, i am hoping for one of her slower songs, maybe love is a losing game! I hope she doesnt do rehab, i love it, but it wont show off her voice!

^ yes she's perfoming valerie with marc ronson. And i think also love is a losing game but i'm not 100% sure. I read it on amy-w.net :flower:

Amy in London with her new best friend the"Marc Jacobs Patchwork Stam bag".:lol:

91846996preview.jpg

91846993preview.jpg

91846988preview.jpg

MarcJacobsStamIvory.jpg

source:splachnews and purseblog

^ me too. I listened Le mouv (a french radio) and Emilie (the radio presenter) said that the brits are tonight. And i was like: so amy is perfoming tonight :lol: :P. Go amy

:woot::woot::woot:Amy was amazing!!!!
For me that was just an absolute classic amy performance, and she looked soo happy! :D!!!
I so hope she performs again!

^ :woot: :woot:. I can't wait to see her perfomance tomorrow! What did she perfom? Valerie?

First she performed valerie with mark ronson, and then love is a losing game, which was just incredible. She looked so healthy and clean (if you get me) and of course made many references to blake during her songs!!!
Incredible second performance though!

Is Blake ever getting out of the slammer?....

I am so glad to hear she did well.

I'm happy she did an amazing perfomance! Can't wait to see it :clap:.

i hope the video of the performance sufaces asap. i hate not beign able to see it! :D

Amy's showstopping duet with Mark Ronson steals the show at the Brits

winoperformAP_468x327.jpg

Crowd pleasers: Amy Winehouse
dailymail

Shes really into push ups (bra) these days !! (smile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->