Ann Markley

Ok girls, this is not a Science Project, ok? LOL. Relax and breathe......

My personal opinion...The girls that have won in the past haven't worked much, if at all!.... I highly doubt anyone on this show will do well in the biz...let alone change the industry. :wink:

Norelle needs to win, Ann is very BLAH and I do not consider her look "all-american", whatever that means....

well karolina has the all american look ala niki taylor but no one is complaining
*sorry to be offtopic

Norelle? , Are you kidding me? Have you seen her last Foto?

Actually I did it and it was FIERCE... did not like Ann's...blah
Ann needs to shut her damn mouth in that picture, looks very forced...

Norelle *heart*
Norellle22.jpg

they sh ouldnt have cut norelle's hair. her shorter cut makes her look more ordinary. i like ann, she doesnt stand out the way norelle and yaya do.

Originally posted by jadedomega@Nov 7 2004, 12:15 PM
Actually I did it and it was FIERCE... did not like Ann's...blah
Ann needs to shut her damn mouth in that picture, looks very forced...

Norelle *heart*
[snapback]421600[/snapback]​
I hope she does well- she looks a bit like an older Lily Cole in that picture. I also agree that the longer hair suited her better though...

Ann looks like a model, and i thought she would win from the beginning. HOWEVER her personality is annoying, shes a smidge lesbo (no offense to the gay community) , too dependent on other people, and she doesnt know how to work her face in pictures.

Originally posted by Aurora@Nov 7 2004, 11:58 AM
Ann looks like a model, and i thought she would win from the beginning. HOWEVER her personality is annoying, shes a smidge lesbo (no offense to the gay community) , too dependent on other people, and she doesnt know how to work her face in pictures.
[snapback]421863[/snapback]​

why would anyone in the gay community be offended by a criticism of someone as a "smidge lesbo"? I mean you've only taken their lifestyle and identity and turned it into a reason not to like a model. :blink:

The only "All-American" supermodel I really love was Cindy Crawford because she has that extra something about her that didn't make her look boring. The rest I could really care less about. Ann is just blah, she isn't very photogenic in my book. I'm all for Norelle and Amanda, now Amanda is one girl who can make it far in the modeling world but I'm afraid her disability will keep her from doing catwalk and stuff: Amanda:

ep07_01.jpg

ep03.jpg

ep05.jpg

ep06.jpg

Daria is from Canada, who are producing some pretty hot gals lately.. her parents are Ukranian. I would like to think the definition of beauty is just expanding to include different looks, and not something boring and safe like Ann from ANTM.

I'm not putting Ann down, she can work it and has shown that.. really, like they preach on the show, it's the fire behind the eyes that ultimately makes the model interesting. I hope the top model ideal doesn't become boring, dead, safe.. fashion is so much more interesting than that.

personally I think that ann, norell, amanda and ya ya stick out because the show don't pick very top model-y girls to begin with.

That's my big complaint... I know they're trying to be politically correct in size and body type but I see the physique of the models in true editorials and on the runway and then I see the antm girls season after season and they don't seem to be in the same catagory.

Originally posted by Jennika@Nov 7 2004, 08:24 PM
I know they're trying to be politically correct in size and body type but I see the physique of the models in true editorials and on the runway and then I see the antm girls season after season and they don't seem to be in the same catagory.
[snapback]422281[/snapback]​
Actually, I do think that Norelle does have the correct body. Which is part of the reason that I like her... It seems like they've been paying more attention to the "real deal" this time around. Norelle's 5'10" and weighs about 110 pounds.

Originally posted by Aurora@Nov 7 2004, 02:58 PM
Ann looks like a model, and i thought she would win from the beginning. HOWEVER her personality is annoying, shes a smidge lesbo (no offense to the gay community)
[snapback]421863[/snapback]​

not cool...

I want Norelle or Yaya to win. Norelle because she is sweet and Yaya because she is gorgeous (and looks the most like a "real model" imo).

I was going to go off on a tangent and decided not to. :flower:

I like Tocarra, call me crazy! :wacko:

Originally posted by Terrima183@Nov 7 2004, 10:34 PM
I was going to go off on a tangent and decided not to. :flower:

I like Tocarra, call me crazy! :wacko:
[snapback]422530[/snapback]​
I like Yaya and Norelle. But honestly, none of the past winners have really done anything. Hopefully its different this time. I think its because the designers don't want to be associated with something like that, its gimmicky. But picking someone who actually fits in with the industry would help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->