Ann Markley

yourbestfriend said:
lol some things make it sound like shes lesbian, ahah and it seems like norelle is becoming her new love target..lol

maybe shes bi, cuz in the 1st or 2nd episode she said to eva "i want you to be at my wedding"

just a thought.

well ann and norelle were at the the hot tubb together and norelle really like ann for the firts time,then ann appeared with norelle's bra so happy and so red on her face lo,while yaya called them "the disgutin' ones" lol

and yeah Ann is a lot like Amanda,their personalities are almost the same thing,a lot,tough/sweet girls,cry babies :wink: .
And well,she said something about "the wedding"but she haven't specified if it was a wedding with a guy or with a girl... :innocent: .and at this time she is talkin'about the boyfriend,but it was necessary(even tho' that boy doesn;t exist)cause everyone was talking about her so obvious sexuality,and it's not a good thing to have your fame just rely on your preferences instead of your talents,then remember that small video at the premiere of the show,with her brother saying that she doesn't has a "significant other" that she hates boys,like her bracelet says? lol that was really funny!! and she is hot!! Even Yoana House Loved her!! :wink:

:lol:

SupremeModel said:
Just my opinion.

Is Ann gay though?

There is an interview with Ann
RNO: Is there anything you would like to add or mention that the viewers didn’t get to see?

Ann: Yes, I would love to just mention that I have a wonderful boyfriend. People are forever saying that I had this big crush on Eva, and that I loved her more than a friend. I have a boyfriend, people – that I love very much, and I don’t like Eva in “that way.” Haha!

RNO: Looking back, what is your best memory of the whole process?

Ann: The whole experience is something memorable! Years from now I can say to my husband “Look, hunny – I used to be hot!” Then I can show my kids and grandkids, and it’s just a fun experience to remember. We were all given such a great opportunity that many girls will never have!

I found this interview of her....so maybe I think that she is not a lesbian or bisexual...

Blatant denial. Anyone who has watched the show or seen her in her interviews would know her aura screams out a lesbian.

If she really wasn't attracted to women, why does she deny it so much??? Hell, it comes up in EVERY interview she does. Why can't she just laugh it off? ^_^

she is a Lesbian,more than that.. she is a good looking Dy*** yup ^_^

Ann im gonna get ya
:wink:

ANN MARKLEY with the HAUTE COUTURE EVA:shock:

Attachments

• annmar.jpg
    annmar.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 48
  • annmarkley_antm3party.jpg
    annmarkley_antm3party.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 76
  • annmarkley_antm3party_full.jpg
    annmarkley_antm3party_full.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 90
  • annmarkley_eva.jpg
    annmarkley_eva.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ann or even April from season 2 has better chances of winning if they joined the SI Swimsuit Model Search, which is more prestigious than ANTM!

:blink: I don't think Ann is homosexual.... that's what reality tv does... they take things from the show that can make you wonder and then really make you wonder because they never want to show the "real" stuff :unsure:

New York fashion week....LOOKING GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!:woot: :heart: :flower:

Richard Tyler
1jm7bn

Harmon
1jm7ix

(thanks milay -FORT-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Project Runway f05
She looks awesome!

Attachments

• ann.jpg
    ann.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 503
Backstage @ Harmon f05

Attachments

• ann.jpg
    ann.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 439
  • ann1.jpg
    ann1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 160
  • ann2.jpg
    ann2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 149
she looks great on the richard tyler runway. I stand by that I think she has a great face and body for runway and that she just needs (needed?) some polish.

Ann was my choice to win for America Top Model:P
She looked like she had the most potential to win next to Amanda
and boy is she looking good on the runway^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->