Ann Markley

What? Amanda is blind? :o

Plus, I hate the all-American look, just as I had the all-American ideals and all other things that are promoted by America as PERFECT, which are actually nothing special and sometimes even suck :huh:

I'm sorry, but Amanda looks like a 40 year old Aunt. Ann is sooo beautiful in every angle.

The reason Ann look and doesn't know how to pose is that because she's a small-town Tomboy girl from pensylvannia, unlike Daria who grew up dreaming to be a Top model.

Yes Amanda is now partially blind, when she turn 30 she will be legally blind :(.

Uhm Cindy Crawford grew up in a small town too where she didn't have any plans to become a model but look at how she works it. Being a Tomboy and being from a small town doesn't make a good excuse to not know how to model correctly.

Amanda is actually now LEGALLY blind and by 30 she will be COMPLETELY BLIND...
It's a sad thing, but like what Marc Bower said, she has the potential to book alot of editorials

She did some modelling PRE-ANTM and it is very good!

Originally posted by jadedomega@Nov 8 2004, 04:24 PM
It's a sad thing, but like what Marc Bower said, she has the potential to book alot of editorials
[snapback]423552[/snapback]​
Wow, I had no idea. Very interesting...

Originally posted by PussyLee@Nov 6 2004, 09:16 PM
Ok girls, this is not a Science Project, ok? LOL. Relax and breathe......
[snapback]420981[/snapback]​

I think you're the one who got the most worked up :innocent:

Anyways, I do like Ann's look.

Originally posted by jadedomega@Nov 8 2004, 04:24 PM

She did some modelling PRE-ANTM and it is very good!
[snapback]423552[/snapback]​

actually, in t.v guide it says the disease isnt that bad and she definately wont be legally blind by 30. also says the most that will happen is that she'll be side blind and night vision blind, but she'll still be able to see infront of her.

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Nov 8 2004, 11:39 AM
What? Amanda is blind? :o

Plus, I hate the all-American look, just as I had the all-American ideals and all other things that are promoted by America as PERFECT, which are actually nothing special and sometimes even suck  :huh:
[snapback]422986[/snapback]​

Exactly,its annoying, and somehow the only ones(and looks) that can be all American is a white female .... :innocent:

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Nov 9 2004, 11:52 PM
actually, in t.v guide it says the disease isnt that bad and she definately wont be legally blind by 30. also says the most that will happen is that she'll be side blind and night vision blind, but she'll still be able to see infront of her.
[snapback]425542[/snapback]​

From her exact words on episode 1 she said: "I am legally blind and by thirty I will be completely bind"

Retinitis Pigmentosa is a Degenerative Disease

Originally posted by yourbestfriend@Nov 11 2004, 12:16 AM
ahh she almost got kicked off! :angry:
[snapback]426783[/snapback]​

she will probably be kicked off next week.

Originally posted by jadedomega@Nov 10 2004, 04:45 PM
From her exact words on episode 1 she said: "I am legally blind and by thirty I will be completely bind"

Retinitis Pigmentosa is a Degenerative Disease
[snapback]426404[/snapback]​

i know, ive seen them all. i'm just saying what t.v guide said about her over-dramatizing her disease.

not agreeing with either, as i dont know her personally.

Ann reminds me of Amanda Moore.

Her behavior just yells out lesbian.

But they're both all american and both were in a sport, anyways,
maybe it is just me but from some angles Ann reminds me of
Amanda Moore.

Just my opinion.

Is Ann gay though?

Ann came from a small-town, where it's wrong or taboo to be a lesbian. I suspect she is one, but she just didn't know it yet. She's soo beautiful, though. Her face alone can be in those Gisele/Tyra/Adriana?/Heidi?Alessandra league. Very hot body too.

Originally posted by SupremeModel@Nov 25 2004, 02:57 PM
Ann reminds me of Amanda Moore.

Her behavior just yells out lesbian.

But they're both all american and both were in a sport, anyways,
maybe it is just me but from some angles Ann reminds me of
Amanda Moore.

Just my opinion.

Is Ann gay though?
[snapback]439842[/snapback]​

lol some things make it sound like shes lesbian, ahah and it seems like norelle is becoming her new love target..lol

maybe shes bi, cuz in the 1st or 2nd episode she said to eva "i want you to be at my wedding"

just a thought.

A goregous picture of Ann during a photoshoot stolen from Salome on FansOfRealityTv ( :innocent: )
Thank you Salome :heart: :heart:

ann1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->