Ann Ward

Did IMG update her portfolio? I think she has new shots on their website but I'm not sure if they've been posted already.

i'm behind on antm (because i stopped watching the dumb show), but i finally got to see ann's season and all the buzz surrounding her, and i absolutely love love love her!! one of my favorite contestants, and the best winner! i'm dying to see some new editorials or hear some new updates...

Ann is shooting for a cover and a spread of the no.1 middle eastern fashion mag..i wonder what magazine is this for :smile:

res43re.jpg

rewsd.jpg

resz2.jpg

rtvgames

Stunning skin, stunning hair/colour. Looks like IMG has been developing her. Her body looks great as well!

Looking gorgeous! :wub: And who knew that pink and green could be high fashion. :rofl:

I can't wait to see the results of her recent shoots!
Another cover for Ann! :-)

Gosh she is SO tall... Most of the time the tallest an agency will list a girl is 6'0", but IMG has her height at 6'2"!
she's interesting looking.

I imagine they also didn't have quite as much wiggle room as they might with other models. Ann's height was commented on so extensively during ANTM and was such a struggle for her that I think it would really go against the message of the show if they dropped her height.

her hieght is a plus for her, remeber her casting with versace on antm :smile:) Julia Saner is 6'3 i think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->