Ann Ward

OMG I was just coming to post that pic, if she carries on looking like that she's gonna have no problem getting work. Her lips look great but I dunno if they're real...

I think that Ann being tall isn't really an issue at all,
the girl's proportion is perfect, yes she might be tall compare to
the likes of coco, sasha but afterall it's all about proportion that
makes a model look good in an outfit,,I can see Galliano, JPG, Demeulemeester, Dries or many others would book her, her body is perfect, those legs of her, are KILL FOR!

I actually wish they didn't make her lips appear so much fuller. I like her lips, it's part of her appeal. I love me some Daiane Conterato lips. :lol: But it's a great polaroid nonetheless.

i love how she's starting to learn her angles and expressions. sometimes she's too 'deer in headlights', but she nailed this one.

thanks Zann! :flower: for posting those vids! her crazy shoulder movement is not that crazy anymore with that jacket on! lol!

AMAZING polaroid. She looks fantastic with that styling, can't wait to see more test shots!

Her family is so cute, and really hope IMG could manage her career well and see more her test shot coming out soon!!

^ Almost all agencies do that to over 6 ft girls :wink: Go Ann! woohoo!

^I think that was just prediction/speculation/joke on his part.

LOL, I can't believe the number of posts and views this thread has gotten in a week. CRAZY!!!

I wish her the best because it would be nice to see a success story from at least one ANTM winner, but I'm not holding my breath. it has nothing to do with her, but rather how contestants and even winners are hardly supported by that franchise, at least the American version.

Hillarious video! You can tell the fashionista of the family and the one that would have preferred if she became a doctor ie the guy @ front and grandpa. The polaroid is awesome nice face and great hair I see great things ahead

#138 - That polaroid is a truly wonderful photo. She looks fabulous and I can easily see her blending in with today's working models. Karma to you, kwonsm, for bringing that over here.

Wow, this girl is pretty popular! 11 pages already?? and the polaroid is stunning too.
I can see her bright future.

You've gotta give IMG some time to get successful test shoots pulled together before she pops up on their site. ...I hope.

I know, it's still too soon... :ermm:
and I'm really hoping that too! because they might not put as much effort in Ann's career... since they have so many stars already!! :furious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->