Ann Ward

OMG :shock:
ann is seriously determined to become a top model, she's been working on her walk a lot and look at her now :o

She looks great^ I was thinking, it'd be interesting if her walk at Cavalli could have ended up becoming her signature or something:P if just a little softened

Girl of that height is likely to go somewhere considerable. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
that video of her practicing her walk makes me happy inside. so much improvement!

Oh wow, her walk has improved A TON! So happy to see that.

:woot: Wow! her walk is alot better now! if Nina Porter got booked for Burberry with that horrible walk!! :yuk: she even closed the show and fell flat on the ground!! then Ann has still a chance!! a huge chance!! :heart: (at least with Burberry lmao)

Her walk in that video has improved SO much. I really have high hopes for her, she is such a rare beauty, I hope IMG does big things with her :buzz:!

Sweet! Good to see her really working at it...

I would literally cry if she walked some big shows in Milan and Paris, or even New York in the up coming season! She's so sweet and humble an she deserves it with everything she's been through.

Yes, even with all that practice her walk is truly terrible. It's like watching a robot learning to walk like a human.

Aww, I don't think her walk is that bad. Yes, it's not a MCB or Poly walk, but I think she's vastly improving. And there are more models with horrible walks, even more horrible than Ann's. Suvi Koponen at Fendi F/W 08 anyone? Now that's what I call bad.

Exactly, but i love to see the improvement :smile: everyone has their own walk, she aint no cookie cutter :wink: love it.

as miss carmen kass already said, Ksenia is not part of the top model franchise and actually I think that "Russian's next top model" doesn't even exist yet! :innocent:

Its a franchise. Under NTM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->