Anna Dello Russo (February 2011 - November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.jpg

street fashion

I totally agree! I don't like to see her as an equal human beign, she is a fashion goddess, she should never wear the same clothes twice!

BTW, the Balenciaga jacket outfit would've been better if she had wore it with a skirt (could be that Prada striped one) or if she had changed the shoes. The whole outfit together looks a mess, she looks like she is leaving a fashion GYM.

:lol: I agree
Those leggings do not have anything to share with the jacket,and I don't feel the striped wedges too...the Balenciaga runway lego shoes would have been a more suitable choice

I totally agree! I don't like to see her as an equal human beign, she is a fashion goddess, she should never wear the same clothes twice!

that is just alien! what if the two shows were like half an hour between? C'mon :P

I don't really like Anna's latest Milan Fashion Week looks. There will be elements I like but taken as a whole I'm not a huge fan. I love the Balceniaga jacket on Anna but from the hips down the outfit looks slightly odd with the leggings and shoes. I love her big cat's eye sunglasses though.

Ahh Prada head to toe, I am about to come from this much hotness!
She better not wear the same outfit to Versace! :lol:

Finally wearing a Prada S/S 11 outfit, she looks amazing, that's the ADR I love!

She looks spectacular in the orange Prada. OMG just amazing. :heart::woot:
Cute clutch too.

She's also making me want those Miu Miu heels B)

she's using too much botox recently. and her lips seems to be swaollen? :wink:
She became sad old lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"