Anna Dello Russo (September 2011 - September 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_3782_jpg_1341308729_jpg_min_550_0.jpg

buro247.ru

Lol she's just a walking advertisement in that ODLR dress with all her H&M collab pieces eh?

Those shoes are so cool. I'd pay that price for them if they were my size but alas they aren't.

^
Cool find!

She was wearing those to the YSL show for S/S 10 shows (the collection had cherry prints in it if I recall)!

Such a shame they are not my size. They are my favourite shoes ever

^ Who's the woman beside her? I love her dress! Is it Anna's assistant or something?

[edit: looks like the same woman who was with her in #854. She has great style and beauty .... my curiosity is peaked.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a random question.. During 2011 Vogue FNO in Japan, was ADR even there? I think I saw Franca and some designers but not her. Also, I'm wondering why Wintour seemed to host that event even though ADR's the ed in chief of Vogue Nippon. Thanks!

Just a random question.. During 2011 Vogue FNO in Japan, was ADR even there? I think I saw Franca and some designers but not her. Also, I'm wondering why Wintour seemed to host that event even though ADR's the ed in chief of Vogue Nippon. Thanks!

ADR was certainly at FNO Japan last year, I met her there.

But to make it clear, ADR is *not* E-i-C of Vogue Japan. She is fashion director at-large and she usually styles the cover and one fashion editorial inside.

Editor in Chief of Vogue Japan is Mitsuko Watanabe who took over from Kazuhiro Saito, the only male e-i-c of a Vogue title, a few years ago. She also takes the eic title for Vogue Homme Japan and Vogue Girl Japan.

^ Oh! Merci beaucoup MartiniKiss. :flower: If she doesn't have a thread here, she should. I love her style. I am off to search for her thread. Fingers crossed.

Yep she was there and wore a Balmain SS12 dress for some Prada event (she styled the boutique mannequins) and then wore a Prada FW11 dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->