Anna Dello Russo (September 2011 - September 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADRVhcfw12svtag.jpg

maydele.blogspot.com

I cant believe we both wore similar givenchy outfits on the same day in paris! luckily we didn't go to the same shows! haha.

Love both outfits in #952 and #955. Soo looking forward to her collection for H&M. Only 2 months left now :smile:

ADR is giving top models a run for their money! Nice pose! :-)

Anna looks great!!! :heart:Looking forward to more articles about her collection since I can't read spanish or russian.. Maybe someone wants to translate for us that don't speak either language?B)

Some tumblr finds I don't think were posted (feel free to delete if repost :flower: )

tumblr_m9dq6x7Y6h1qhk9pso1_400.jpg

tumblr_m9do7qa63K1rdmvoio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m95nx9QLFH1ret6h8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8xf2zZPXm1rrxryjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m95nv5es4H1ret6h8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m90khtljCC1rukhlao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8u955S7yP1rcbxxho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8k2e0exEX1r4po67o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8ielyZJjz1rrxryjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8i8p7Wz541rac07ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8hstbmrwr1r8mzf2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8c8wvvQni1r0sia0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8c8wvvQni1r0sia0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr/voguegalazy
tumblr/bombshellnad
tumblr/kovco-design
tumblr/blackhasitall
tumblr/azamar
tumblr/wherefashionis
tumblr/elisabauodin
tumblr/simplipstickclass
tumblr/8t8

Seriously, how amazing does this Balenciaga F/W 08 dress look on her, especially in the middle of this whole circus.

anna-dello-russo01.jpg
anna-dello-russo02.jpg

H&M to Release Anna Dello Russo Song and Video

STRIKE A POSE: To mark Anna Dello Russo’s new accessories collection with H&M, the Swedish high-street retailer is releasing “Fashion Shower,” a song and music video featuring the Italian fashion editor and style blog fixture, popularly known by her initials ADR. Dello Russo had posted a shorter version of the electro-pop song, produced by DJ Emiliano Pepe for Italian station Radio Deejay, on her blog in May. Featuring rap-style incantations such as “You need a fashion shower,” the initial video clip has garnered more than 75,000 hits on YouTube.The new video, directed by Alex Turvey, is not intended as a campaign film and the extended version of the song is not for sale, said an H&M spokesman. The film will be previewed on the New York Times Web site on Wednesday and will then be broadcast on H&M’s social media channels. The accompanying print campaign was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and styled by George Cortina.

The retailer is also said to be planning a launch event in Paris on Sept. 27 for the Anna Dello Russo collection, though the spokesman declined to confirm any details. The accessories line, which includes gold and turquoise minaudières, cuffs and necklaces, is to go on sale in about 140 H&M stores worldwide on Oct. 4.
wwd

I love how naked she is about her love of being famous. It's so refreshing that she's not too cool for it all.

Anna & Carine at Margherita Missoni's wedding

SYWlY.jpg

tumblr/marianthelion

I remember someone asked who was the girl in the Miu Miu star sandals...she's Carlotta Oddi and she's one of Anna's assistant
AKSH2.jpg

tumblr/tommyton

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back