Anna Dello Russo (September 2012 - October 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some **** she got/borrowed for free since she'll get photographed in it ever so demurely and casually as part of her #StreetStyle.

10693490_1486963748227747_992827886_n.jpg

mybeautifuldressing/instagram

If I were a designer, I would be imbarassed to invite her at my fashion show. She's like the walking advertisement of what's wrong in the fashion industry these days.

I'm sure I'll be well-hung for saying this, but in her defense, that is a hideous piece of work by the "genius" that is Yohji. It doesn't look good on the runway, it doesn't look good on her, and it certainly won't look good on anybody else.

But, yeah, it especially looks bad on her.

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
Attending men fashion shows aw 2015|2016

Anna Dello Russo attends the 2015 Pirelli Calendar Red Carpet on November 18, 2014 in Milan, Italy.

zimbio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were a designer, I would be imbarassed to invite her at my fashion show. She's like the walking advertisement of what's wrong in the fashion industry these days.

yeah, she's quite the caricature. i see nothing good in her style anymore. also, i'm not sure how old she is - late 40s, early 50s - but she's looking older than her years methinks.

She's not an embarassment to any designers. They welcome it.
Anna's reason to wear off-the-runway RTW and Couture is that in recent years going to a (fashion) show has become a paparazzi/blogger haven. When what you (editor) wear has been the focal point than that of the runway itself.

yeah, she's quite the caricature. i see nothing good in her style anymore. also, i'm not sure how old she is - late 40s, early 50s - but she's looking older than her years methinks.

I'd have to agree w/ her being a caricature...which is funny, because her very own styling work for the mags is really good, I think. I couldn't tell you who most of these stylists are, but I think she's actually one of the better ones working today. I went through her other thread, and she's consistently created eye-catching images throughout the years, everything from something simple, subtle, and safe, to the more extreme, out-there looks that translates into what we see here in this thread. But when I think "Anna Dello Russo", I automatically think of these hideous get-ups she wears herself, not anything editorial. I don't understand the disconnect. Feeling..unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->