Anna Sui Mobile Phone

snowqueen

Reaction score

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Samsung and T-Mobile launch the Anna Sui Mobile, a limited edition version of the e315, in cooperation with Vogue prior to the upcoming New York Spring Fashion Week.]

Fashion Designer and technology lover, Anna Sui, known for her unorthodox translation of fashion, lends her vision to the Anna Sui Mobile by Samsung, a modern woman's most fundamental fashion accessory.

"The wireless phone is the most visible accessory and should be an extension of your personal style and essence," said designer Anna Sui. "Anna Sui Mobile by Samsung reflects my favorite things -- purple, metallic black, a butterfly, glam rock, vintage-chic, all unmistakably Anna Sui."

Beginning February 22, 2005, on the heels of New York's Spring Fashion Week, Samsung and VOGUE will debut Anna Sui Mobile by Samsung, a limited edition couture phone.

Accompanied by an Anna Sui signature case, a Sui Rouge #371 lipstick, and a designer phone charm, Anna Sui Mobile by Samsung is available with T-Mobile service on www.AnnaSuibySamsung.com.

Anna Sui Mobile by Samsung, the limited edition version of Samsung and T-Mobile's e315, features exclusive Anna Sui illustrations as screensavers.

Anna Sui styled the couture phone with her very own signature purple, flirtatious rosettes, a butterfly and a whimsical charm, all reflections of her distinct style.

With trends indicating that women outspend men in the gadget department, Samsung knows that on-the-go women desire full-featured multimedia phones in eye-catching and compact "fit in my evening purse" designs.

Peter Skarzynski, senior vice president, Samsung said, "The Anna Sui Mobile by Samsung was thoughtfully designed to outfit women with a compact, fashionable phone complementing their own unique style."

As part of its expanding high-fashion marketing program targeting fashion influencers, Samsung has collaborated with VOGUE, the foremost authority on style, to develop exclusive promotional and multi-media content offerings with Style.com and visionary designers.

Anna Sui Mobile by Samsung will launch exclusively in the March 2005 issue of VOGUE in a special 8-page advertising section.

Specifications:

Size: 3.27 x 1.81 x 0.91 inches

Weight: 2.83 ounces

Talk time: Up to 3.5 hours

International phone: GSM Dual-band (1900, 900 MHz)

Camera

Video recorder

External caller ID

Instant messaging capable

Flip phone

Alarm clock

Automatic redial

Calculator

Mute

Organizer

Phone book

Predictive text input for easy messaging

Signal strength indication

Speed dial Vibrating alert

[/font]

Ok does any one have this phone ?
what are your opinions on it ?
I was thinking of getting it. is it posible does any one know, to order sim free from usa and then get it unlocked in the uk ??

http://www.factio-magazine.com/specialfeatures/des__AnnaSuiCellPhone.htm

The phone looks ok. I think the butterfly charms hanging off it is cute. Im not that interested in the phone itself though.

TheSoCalledPrep said:

okay... i figured it out now :lol: I like the phone, I suppose, but it's not me at all... I would never buy it. Now a Ralph Lauren or Dsquared phone... yeah...

I don't like it. So many other better looking phones out there.

Like the nokia "chic" range.

Everyone's jumping on the designer cell phone wagon.

TheSoCalledPrep said:

annasui_closed_narrow.jpg

^_^ There you go...

escada_display.jpg

I know its not the Anna Sui Mobile, but i think this ones nice...:flower:

Very cute. Would go well with my Anna Sui perfume bottle :blink:

I'm trying to figure out which one is uglier..this one or the Baby Phat one..

Why don't designers actually design a phone instead of putting a new decoration on it? If they're not gonna design one at least use a stylish phone, that Motorola Razr is perfect for the redesign.

If I had the chance Id would use black patent leather on the outside instead of the hardback case, on the inside it would be a stark contrast of extreme white ceramic buttons and case. Id have a custom screensaver and custom pointless features as well.

I can't believe Karl hasn't jumped onto this bandwagon or the Ipod one either. I would buy a Chanel Ipod and Chanel cell phone, if they were done properly.

Diorling said:
Why don't designers actually design a phone instead of putting a new decoration on it? If they're not gonna design one at least use a stylish phone, that Motorola Razr is perfect for the redesign.

If I had the chance Id would use black patent leather on the outside instead of the hardback case, on the inside it would be a stark contrast of extreme white ceramic buttons and case. Id have a custom screensaver and custom pointless features as well.

I can't believe Karl hasn't jumped onto this bandwagon or the Ipod one either. I would buy a Chanel Ipod and Chanel cell phone, if they were done properly.

I agree (and your phone design idea sounds hot!). I am not at all impressed by the Anna Sui phone. It just looks like cheap decals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->