Anna Sui Mobile Phone

i like it, buy i would never buy it cause i really dislikes cell phones and barely owns one at the moment. i turn in it on twice a month to check my msg. :D

:shock:

I find that a bit shocking... but at the same time.. I don't. some days when I forget my cell in my apartment.. and no one can reach me all day.. it's kinda liberating...

And then sometimes I just feel naked. :lol:

I dont like it, I dont really like her stlye- the packaging on her makeup isnt that cute either... and I do agree^ the Escada is nicer.

I saw it in person the other day a mutual friend had it, it it a really bad phone. It doesnt look as nice in person, the butterfly thing is cute though

Its not too bad...I wouldn't buy it though. you would have to really love Anna Sui to buy her phone :shock: Its different than wearing her label i think.

Hey that looks a lot like my phone. However mine is a Samsung A680 from Sprint.

wow-phoneDetailsSPHA680SSS.gif

12dbc43c-cae0-42f5-a2b6-c8e8f879b422.gif

Diorling said:
Why don't designers actually design a phone instead of putting a new decoration on it? If they're not gonna design one at least use a stylish phone, that Motorola Razr is perfect for the redesign.

I agree, it would be nice to see them actually be able to design a real phone of their own than just decorate it.

I love the purple color of the Escada one, but my sister had that Sieman's phone and it was quite crap.

the bright purple phone is cool, but only because of the color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->