Anne Hathaway

Love the Prada dress. She looked great minus the hair, i think she looks better with long hair.

I just don't understand why he didn't make a dress for her or at least get a dress from the archives. That way she would've stood out amongst the current drab Valentino pieces.

That is what should have happened but Rachel Zoe was in charge and probably wants to keep the new designers happy. I wonder how much access Valentino has to the archives since he sold the whole company. I'm sure they would want her to wear a piece from new collections. He should have kept all archives for himself.

It's interesting because her last Oscars look was a vintage Valentino dress. It looked great on her, but the make-up and two tone hair were overkill, unfortunately. Ever since she cut her hair, her makeup has been much better, much softer. With the now one-tone hair and natural makeup, it would've looked great on her.

just saw on brunopress 2 pics of anne at "the talk", but I can see only the thumb because I've not account on BP. she seems so nice...

It's interesting because her last Oscars look was a vintage Valentino dress. It looked great on her, but the make-up and two tone hair were overkill, unfortunately. Ever since she cut her hair, her makeup has been much better, much softer. With the now one-tone hair and natural makeup, it would've looked great on her.

Oh year I forgot about that dress. It was my least fav of all that she wore that year but I agree with you.

I really don't like high necklines with short hair so I'm really glad she didn't wear that silver/grey new-Valentino.

This is when she should be wearing dresses with interesting backs since there is no hair in the way.

Imagine if she had worn that pearl white Givenchy to the Oscars instead. I would have fainted

'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway grabs lunch with a friend at Cafe Gratitude in Venice, California before stopping by a store to pick up cleaning supplies on March 4, 2013.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Grabs+Lunch+Friend+w8qY54T3Skwl.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Grabs+Lunch+Friend+kOv61QSyU65l.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Grabs+Lunch+Friend+jjfGi_Dw_zpl.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Grabs+Lunch+Friend+KMHUFjZUU7il.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Grabs+Lunch+Friend+Rk5D_9bowyrl.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Grabs+Lunch+Friend+7FceninxBOjl.jpg

zimbio

wow i LOVE that coat!! and if it wasn't for the flats her outfit would have been perfect imo

Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman kiss and hold hands while walking in the snow in Brooklyn, New York on March 7, 2013.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Bundle+LOWnsv8f2SPl.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Bundle+vY5XnTzGU18l.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Bundle+7gufxhht_jHl.jpg

Anne Hathaway and her hubby Adam Shulman make their way through JFK Airport on Wednesday (March 6) in New York City.

zimbio, justjared

A basic look but I like it. The coat looks lovely and those red Prada (?) pumps are gorgeous. Though I hate that Sella McCartney bag with a passion.

^Love those shoes, pretty sure they are Prada fw 10 collection, one of my favs.

Agree with you Wolkfolk on both the shoes and the bag; I like, too, that her face looks really clean - very minimal makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->