Anne Hathaway

The Hollywood Walk Of Fame ceremony for Matthew McConaughey on November 17, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
fm4UjZ0.jpg

N8i6Mwg.jpg

BpBKSlA.jpg

crAArKj.jpg

zimbio

Anne Hathaway looked stunning in a pair of gold and black Louboutin spiked heels as she stepped out to a friend's wedding on Saturday evening in Brooklyn
SnHfvQX.jpg

tavAWnp.jpg

6ddtpDa.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Agree, that suit ensemble could've been sleeker. way sleeker and better on someone with such modelesque proportions.

Actress Anne Hathaway attends the 15th Annual AFI Awards at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 9, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

Loving her hair there, very chic, and the color is gorgeous. And this interview is fantastic, I think the humbling she received these past few years has served her well - love her humor here, she seems really confident and secure with herself:

Anne Hathaway’s Oscars Advice: ‘Do the Opposite of What I Did’

The actress speaks with Taffy Brodesser-Akner about her new film, “Song One,” and learning to deal with the “Hathahaters.”

You’re not only the star of your new movie, “Song One,” but it’s also the first movie you have produced — and you’re producing it with your husband, Adam Shulman. Do you feel that if this experience doesn’t tear you apart, you’re meant to be together? We felt pretty good at the end of it. It was humbling, because I thought I knew a lot more about making movies than I did.

Was it always going to be you in the lead role? No. We were actually on it as producers for a couple of weeks. And then I went to [the writer and director] Kate Barker-Froyland and said, “I’d like to throw my hat in the ring if you’re interested.” She thought about it for a couple of days and called me back and said she’d like me to play the part.

Was it strange to play a character falling in love with somebody else in front of your new husband? We’ve been together for six years, so we’re pretty well versed on that dynamic. It was more about putting [my co-star] Johnny Flynn at ease. Because all of a sudden, he has a love scene with the producer’s wife — also a producer.

Was your husband on the set that day? No.

The Oscars are coming up. Do you have any advice for Neil Patrick Harris about hosting? Do the opposite of what I did, and you’ll be fine.

What do you think went wrong? I think it’s so obvious that it doesn’t even need to be identified. He’ll be great. He’s a natural host.

There was a strong, negative reaction after you won your Oscar. In a recent interview for Elle U.K., you said, “As with anything difficult, eventually its purpose revealed itself, and I found it ultimately very liberating.” What was its purpose? Self-acceptance. If you’re not someone who has a natural and effortless love for yourself, it’s hard to let go of your desire to please other people, and that’s really not an ingredient for a happy life.

What do you suppose was behind all the vitriol? Oh, I think you can’t answer that and be a self-respecting person.

The recent Sony hack has exposed a lot of Hollywood rivalries, pettiness and infighting. What would your email reveal about you? That I’m a very private person. I don’t reveal much in email. I’ve just had to be aware, for a very long time, that it is not an airtight form of communication.

Any great New Year’s resolutions? I have one, but I don’t want to mention it because it’s scaring me. And it has nothing to do with pregnancy. But it’s not because of a problem. It’s just because why not: I’m going to really prioritize my health this year and not drink, at least not in January. I want to take a month off.

I heard that while you were playing a recovering drug addict in “Rachel Getting Married,” you started smoking, and you still struggle with it. I’ve quit. I got hooked for a few years. I had a four-year break, and then actually when I was producing “Song One,” I started smoking again. It’s easy to romanticize it when you haven’t done it in a while, but it’s actually pretty disgusting.

And then there are the people who are vaping, and they look terrible. I don’t judge the vape. I know some people who used to be three-pack-a-day smokers, and I’d much prefer them having the vape. I don’t want to give them any excuse not to vape.

You’ve said that you can’t live in Los Angeles because you’re too pale and you don’t drive. But you recently moved there. What changed? Can you now drive? I can. And I’m really loving L.A., but it was a very slow, gradual warming to it.

And you’re using sunscreen. Definitely. Buy stock in Coppertone.
nytimes

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cinema Society & Tod's With Grey Goose Host The After Party For The Film Arcade & Cinedigm's "Song One", January 20

29fspe.jpg

zimbio

the suit's really nice, and i get what she was going for with the trainers, but i think they spoil this outfit. : /

Looks like her stylist is finally hitting the mark. The latest looks are all faultless. I like how it pairs well with her personality.

^ Agree with all of you, very refreshing to see her relax a bit, wish more celebrities seems so true to themselves.

Oh wow, power dressing at the hotel! Love it, she looks so sophisticated. Anne's clearly on a roll.

Gonna echo everyone else but I love this hair length on her... I thought she looked so good in a shoulder-length bob many years ago and I hope she goes back to that! :smile:

2015 Art Directors Guild Excellence In Production Design Awards, Beverly Hills

celebmafia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->